One Year Later - A Thank You to Tony Morris.

by cappytan 51 Replies latest jw friends

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

What would he say about this freshly baptized brother?

• cappytan
    cappytan
    What would he say about this freshly baptized brother?

Inappropriate.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

What of the Scotsmen?

• cappytan
    cappytan
    What of the Scotsmen?

Sexayyyy.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Cappytan, that video clip was excellent, thank you!!

I can totally see how his ranting, venomous words began waking people up! Bravo!!

Is this one of the reasons they are all reading things from paper or cue cards now?? lol

Does anyone have the clip for the COLORED SOCKS segment?? That would be like icing on the cake and will go so well in this thread.....

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Fantastic thread!

How - just how, can anyone excuse the rantings of that "historic" talk!?

It certainly woke up many, and confirmed the doubts of so many more.....

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Nice one Sean!

Hey wifibandit, that really looks like ol' rubber face Lett doin' a baptising there

• smiddy
    smiddy

Hey wifibandit ,

If women or young teen girls need to wear a bra., shouldn`t older men with man boobs also be required to wear a bra.?

Isn`t the visual image the same ?

I think I could give some women a run for their money ,

just saying.

smiddy

• Tornintwo
    Tornintwo

I wonder if this is why AMIII appeared so unsure of himself in the last JW broadcasting, that it's got back to him that these people leaving the 'truth' are talking on the internet about how it was his talk which lead them to think this isn't Jehovah's organization?!. And it's not just this one, here is my personal 'favourite' which I found utterly shocking the first time , ignore Cedar's intro if you don't like him:

http://youtu.be/Nr0dI9OY_

Or listen to the whole talk, where AMIII kindly reminds us that our favourite uncle won't get through Armageddon just because he's a nice person:

http://mp3far.com/anthony-morris-the-time-left-is-reduced-how-will-you-use-it-mp3-download.html?search=anthony-morris-the-time-left-is-reduced-how-will-you-use-it-mp3-download.html

• Room 215
    Room 215

Congratulations, Tony, your historic rant places you in the Guinness Book of Records for the greatest mass stumbling of JWs in history!!

That's one massive millstone (Mark 9:42) you must be sporting on your thick neck!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit