Elaine from the bunker video

by jookbeard 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Your chances are 1 in a million, Joe. Yes, that could be worked out. Whoops....she's married? Make that 1 in a billion. No offense meant.

• Room 215
    Room 215

to each his own... actually I think Sergei's daughter (in the Friday afternoon-- pretty badly acted -- Russian series) is a lot prettier.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

I couldn't get you a date with Elaine, but I did get her stand-in, her cousin Emilio, to agree to have a beer with you one afternoon. But he told me to tell you he doesn't fool around on the first date. You might like him. He has a lot of war stories from fighting in the jungles of Mexico. Against who I have no idea.

You can thank me later.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

I'm sure this anonymous internet request of yours will result in a date for you two!

http://i.imgur.com/CS0VFBS.gifv

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Society is pimping 'The Truth' again to attract single men. I've seen it many times. How about the Pascal Petit portrait scandal ? Many others as well, always using beautiful people to draw 'members' in hehe

• jeanniebeanzz
    jeanniebeanzz

*opens this thread hoping it would be a theological discussion on the role... backs away slowly*

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I love you Elaine.

• rebel8
    rebel8

it can only be Jehovah's organisation that such a thing can happen

Oh frickety frack, I haven't heard that one in a long time, and 7 of my brain cells just died.

ONLY in his org can such a thing happen. Because there are no "Hollywood acting coaches" outside the borg. And no TV cameras. And no bad scripts about people in bunkers after the apocalypse--there is definitely not an entire subgenre of sci fi with post-apocalyptic themes. ONLY IN HIS ORG.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

People told me to have tissues ready before watching this video... and when i saw her i knew they were right!

Id be made up locked in a bunker with her.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What they do have, however, is a sister who was/is a "Hollywood acting coach" and she provides coaching advice to the untrained minions.

Since then I have listened to people saying how it can only be Jehovah's organization that such a thing can happen.....konceptual99

WatchTower Invented..

Hollywood Acting Coaches...................And..and.......Rubber Chickens!..

Image result for JW.Org Broadcasting..Image result for rubber chicken

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit