Elaine from the bunker video

by jookbeard 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    tiki; I dont have a little puppy, Elaine would suffice!
  • JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

I would wager that she is probably married to an up and coming Bethel brother. Giving a privilege to a young single sister? Doesn't sound like WT procedure to me.

• Sliced
    Sliced

Well at least they were thinking of the brothers when choosing the parts. Thank goodness for that huh? lol Sisters didn't get left out either with that hottie who played the modern day Job. HunK-O-licious.

On a serious note- I would love to know more about the JW's who played these parts. You know there's way more than meets the eye.

JW Actors Exposed

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

The dudes from the Audio Visual department are always trolling for the hot chicks and hot dudes to use in videos and print.

I thought it was kind of hilarious when I saw how hot she was and being one of the primary actors in their little movie. The WTFBS is as shallow as any Hollywood movie house.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Yeah I thought she was a bit of a hottie toooo. Hey any one with more info.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Marking for future reference.

• Landy
    Landy

She is just a liitle bit nice.

Almost worth becoming a JW again for.

Almost.

• sparky1
    sparky1

'Unless those days are cut short, no beautiful woman in a bunker will be saved.........................'

• Room 215
    Room 215

No offense intended; she's kinda cute,but hardly a classic beauty a la Nicole Kidman or Natalie Portman.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

If she was assigned back to my old KH. I'd turn JW for her if I knew I had a chance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit