Hip Hip Hooray yyy

by smiddy3 23 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Glad you made it. You will soon be break dancing again.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Crack open a tinny on me.

• Magnum
    Magnum

I missed this when you first posted it. Wow, you're part artificial now! Wishing you a full recovery. I'm having hip problems, so I'd like to know if you ever have any major issues with the replacement.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

It`s now been about 3-4 weeks since I`ve had the op and now having re-hab twice a week freebies.

You get six re-hab freebies post op.After that I will continue to join the mens gym for oldies at the health clinic.

Around the house I get around without crutches .Going outside I use one just as a safety measure.

I do exercises twice a day morning and afternoon and I feel 90% better than I did before the op and I have no pain which is a bonus.

At the moment I do have a dull ache in the hip which I manage through drugs but I notice it more during the night and I just have to get up and walk it through .

But I know that `s going to pass with time ,so long as I keep up with my exercising.

I now don`t have the pain or crippling I had before the op which was very painful.

Thanks for your concern everyone

.And I hope an encouragement for anyone having hip problems to go for the op ,it will change your life for the better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit