Covid-19 Texas cases spike following George Floyd funeral

by FatFreek 2005 18 Replies latest social current

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

"Keep wearing face masks if you want to avoid coronavirus second wave, study finds"

So what about the third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, and so on waves??

This virus is here to stay and will never be gone.

I refuse to wear a damned mask the rest of my life. This isn't China or some other third-world ----hole!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I refuse to wear a damned mask the rest of my life.

@FedUpJW ...

I say go for it.

• sir82
    sir82
    @FedUpJW ...
    I say go for it.

I would be tempted to agree, but how many people will he infect and possibly kill before he himself keels over?

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

In my country I’m glad the government took the steps it took, to get on top of the situation. There was no tolerance to people who thought quarantine rules didn’t apply to them. One person, who decided to play dumb ass, was publicly named and shamed on TV. Hefty fines were given. The point is that it worked. Covid is all but over in this country, and we are been held up as an example internationally as to how it was handled. Good on us I say, and I’m so thankful I don’t live in the USA.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

but how many people will he infect and possibly kill before he himself keels over?

sir82 ...

Hopefully none.

But maybe he will agree to donate what is still left of his lungs for research purposes after they turn off the respirator.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen
    I refuse to wear a damned mask the rest of my life. This isn't China or some other third-world ----hole!

Yeah, everybody knows that only people in China and shithole countries need to protect themselves from diseases. People in civilized countries do not need any such protection! After all, whenever a virus or other disease causing thingy enters a civilized country, it will properly announce itself at the border. If permitted entry, it will ask potential hosts for permission to enter their body. No protection needed, because only stupid people in shithole countries protect themselves from disease....right?

Fun fact: when people in Asia wear face masks, the main reason is to protect the people around them, not themselves.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

The fear of death has been - and continues to be - instilled into the minds of the masses, but Big Brother now has the problem of getting people to believe that it's now safe to come out from under their beds!

Listen to me everyone - it's not safe! The monster is still out there waiting to get you - even if you're young, fit & healthy. So don't ever go to work again, don't travel anywhere except to a pharmacy or food shop, don't visit friends & family ever again, and definitely don't ever go to sporting events, cinemas or theatres.

Stay at home and save everyone else's lives - while destroying your own!

(You know it makes sense Rodney)

• Simon
    Simon

Did anyone else notice that the WHO guidance, bizarrely, suddenly flipped to asymptomatic spread not being a thing and face masks not being necessary?

Literally, the pandemic virus was suddenly almost (officially) impossible to catch ... right as the organized protests started.

So the news media had an angle to peddle that the protests were OK and not a risk.

Then, as soon as it was over and there was talk of a Trump rally it switched back to "crowds bad, going out wrong!"

Funny that, almost like the WHO is a communist propaganda arm used by the group trying to create communist revolution in the US.

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

We will see 14 days after the event, if there was a rise in infections from it.

So i think there will be a big rise of infections starting 2 weeks after the protests.

So is it a good idea for this president to be with 20000 people in a closed stadium, in a state with a rise of infections?

Well... just observing and wondering with an open jaw.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit