A question to Non-US forum members.

by Spoletta 55 Replies latest social current

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

Now that Trump is on his way to Making America Great Again, will you consider moving here where you can get the best Healthcare and Education that anyone with a lot of money can buy, plus the ability to buy all the guns you need to protect yourself? And it gets better! If you are Caucasian, you need never worry about discrimination.

Am anxious to hear your replies.

• waton
    waton

even if you are a Caucasian (the trumpf kind) it will take you decades to get in legally with the quota system. Go into a black or Latino ghetto, and see how you are not discriminated against.

• Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll

Where are you from?

If I had the money I would move to Germany for the free education.

• waton
    waton
    If I had the money I would move to Germany for the free education --"Rainbow trout:

you do not need money, go there and declare yourself a refugee, it will take years to deport you, by that time you will have your doctorate, and spreche deutsch.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I bet a lot of Americans would wish Trump was on his way.but lets be fair he did get elected by the system you have .

Give the "poor Bugger" a chance ,as the saying does " give a man enough rope and he can hang himself"

Whatever happens , it is interesting times ahead .

From down under

• Landy
    Landy

It was an excellent congress speech. Full of rhetoric and promises of spending a trillion dollars on infrastructure and billions of dollars on the military, as well as a wonderful new healthcare system.

Strangely, not much about tax rises though.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/02/28/fact-checking-president-trumps-address-to-congress/?utm_term=.ef39b8b73834

• Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll
    Waton: you do not need money, go there and declare yourself a refugee, it will take years to deport you, by that time you will have your doctorate, and spreche deutsch.

Seriously? And they'll give me free food and shelter? But how can a coddled American like me qualify as a refugee? Don't you have to be fleeing from a war torn third world country or from religious and ethnic persecution to qualify for refugee status?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I prefer the Netherlands. Nice and clean with friendly people.....windmills too...or were those Dutch helicopters?

Trump. Hmmmmmmm. My conspiracy radar has gone crazy. I'm not going to elaborate. I see there is the normal division of haters lovers and indifferent Drumpf people. Divide the people??? Fair enough, we have Theresa May to tolerate.

America has some good friends of mine living there along with many family members. But no thanks. Now I have found out that Spider-man doesn't actually exist, there's no incentive.

• AverageJoe1
    AverageJoe1

I would never live in America. Most of the Americans I've met, with the exception of Californians, are lovely, hospitable, down-to-earth, friendly people. Based on my personal experience with them that would be a plus factor in deciding. However, having no anti-gun laws, no NHS (state health service as a right) and having a horrendous tax system, those things would put me right off living in the USA. Sorry.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Trump won't 'Make America Great Again' - he's an orange tosser who saw his chance and took it, that's all.

Whoever is in the White House, I currently have no plans to move to the US.

But I do think America is a great country and would like to visit it.

I'm a biologist, so would I move to America if the opportunity came up? Well, I'd seriously consider it at least.

The chance to study wolves in Yellowstone or to monitor the impact escaped Burmese pythons have on the ecosystem in Florida ... sounds interesting to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit