Do You Think We Will Ever Get Back To “Normal”?

by minimus 44 Replies latest jw friends

• millie210
    millie210

I agree anony.

I think taking people who live piled on top of one another in apartments (NYC) and encouraging them to stay inside will eventually be proven to have been the worst of ideas.

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

https://www.voltairenet.org/article210000.html

Under this link you can find the Rockefeller Foundation's:

National Covid-19 Testing Action Plan

In the pdf file you can find that they want to conduct 30 million Covid-19 tests per week to find every asymptomatic Covid-19 carrier.

And they want to charge 100 $ for each test. Page 13 point 5 in the document.

And they want to constantly keep on testing the population.

And they want to introduce every kind of tracking and health monitoring electronic digital devices to constantly keep track on the whole population.

If you read the full pdf document from the Rockefeller Foundation you will see what kind of tracking system they want to put everyone into and it will bring them enormous revenue.

They will be hunting the Corona virus like they hunted terrorists after 9/11.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One should have a sense of empathy to those who lost their jobs, particularly in the air line industry, the cruise lines, hotels, retail, wholesale outlets and hospitality etc.

There is no doubt there is going to be an ongoing economic down fall out this whole affair, which may take awhile to fully recover.

My suggestion to those who lost their chosen jobs and dont see them coming back for the foreseeable future, is quickly get trained into another profession.

Invest yourself toward something that is active, keep your eyes and ears open.

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Those who are able to connect this Covid event and the global response to Revelation 12 and 13 will be hopeful, especially those who understand the figurative woman's flight described in Revelation 12. There is a possibility to be a part of that and escape.

• Kosonen
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Kosonen the prophetic nutter is back

Trying to make fictional mythological prophesies written 2000 years ago to are modern time is a trite foolish and intellectually dishonest .

Voiding oneself from reality is a crippling folly for humanity to take, we should always respect those who try to live in reality instead abstract delusions, are very survival depends on it.

Please stay in your nuthouse Kosonen

• just fine
    just fine

Where I live things are back to “normal” enough that it doesn’t feel like we are under house arrest. I’ve been out to eat, went to the salon, did some shopping for fun. All of the large events are cancelled but smaller events are being allowed.

I’m waiting for the rest of the country to catch up so we can rebook the vacations we had to cancel. 2021 is looking like a good year to have some fun.🤞

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

As was said in the movie young Frankenstein. I feel it will be abby normal. Lol. I feel the so called good old days are a thing of the past. Still Totally ADD

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

It will get back to normal eventually. It depends on where you live. Northern states are still in lock down. Here in the Southern US states, the restaurants are starting to pick up and the beaches are full.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    If you read the full pdf document from the Rockefeller Foundation you will see what kind of tracking system they want to put everyone into and it will bring them enormous revenue.

The Rockerfeller Foundation is just one of many subsidiaries of The Kerfuffles - the elite organization of JWs that run the world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit