Anyone else do this?

by Biahi 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I used to have address size labels printed up with the address of JWfacts on it, and it also said, "Dangerous! Do your research!" and put them on the back or also front of the tract. If on the back, the JWs who see them lying there don't toss them. Sometimes, I used clear labels and also stuck some inside the tract.

I would find them at laundrymats, and a specific Dr offices.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

There's a wayside rest that I use quite often that has a magazine rack with the sign, "Take one for the road." It always had JW stuff in it and I'd write "feeminds.org" or "jwfacts" on the literature. One day a new sign was posted by the rack. It said, "Non-religious material only." Don't know what brought that on.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

At a thrift store I go to, there are old jw bibles publications. I've debated on whether to put something inside of them. They recently put cameras in to stop people stealing or whatnot so I'm not sure if I want to take the chance of getting called out on it.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

days, a clear sticker is hardly noticeable and you can place it inside the book while thumbing through. I would if it were me.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

OK, about the stickers in Watchtower pubs idea: EXCELLENT!

But in the case of the used bookstore with security cameras: the next time you go there take a survey of where the cameras are, which way they are aimed, and where monitoring blind-spots might be. It is unlikely that they have 100% area coverage. Once you know where the blindspots are on subsequent visits you can select a few books, and put a sticker in just one of them that way, if you're "caught," you can deny that you put the sticker there. Just do not have a pocketful of additional stickers on you when you go into the store, right?

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Just do not have a pocketful of additional stickers on you when you go into the store, right?

Hahahaha right.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

That's a brilliant idea. When finding WT literature in places. Like writing on them Jwfacts.com, VAA website, and various youtube.channels.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Tameiria, my next door neighbor, a Hindu, was being regularly called on by JW’s. I asked him about it, when his daughter in law was there, a very bright woman. He said he took the magazines to be kind, but they keep coming back, he has no interest in converting. So, I explained how to get rid of them. I told them to bring up jwfacts.com, or jwsurvey.org on their phone next time they come by. The daughter in law had this on her phone in a flash. Guess what? I don’t see them calling on him anymore.

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

All the time!!!

I printed jwfacts.com cards, and carry them to assemblies and leave them around. You have to be really careful, people are watching everywhere now days!!

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Good grief, they're now 'counting time' while sitting on the toilet !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit