Anyone else do this?

by Biahi 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• Biahi
    Biahi

I used a public washroom in a grocery store. In the stall, someone left a tract on the baby changer. My first thought was to trash it, instead I wrote CULT on it and jwfacts.com on it. This was the second time I did that.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

Never done it, but it's a great idea.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001
    I did that once, almost forgot about it. But in my case, it was a bit different. A few years back my next door neighbor was having some problems, single mom, homeowner, and stuck with a few rather expensive issues regarding her home, and a wild teen girl, who has since grown up and calmed down. After a while, I noticed that these JWs were coming to her home on a regular basis, and I know that they love tricking people into their cult, especially when someone is dealing with stuff. My neighbor speaks English, but it is quite difficult for her, and my Spanish is even worse. When I realized what was going on, I went and printed up some information for her in her own language and left it at her door. It was telling her what the JWs won't tell her until after it's too late to back out, and where to go to find out more if she wanted to. Let's just say shortly after that the JWs weren't coming around her home anymore.
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander
    Who would wipe a baby's ass with a JW tract? A poor JW mother, that's who! Stupid, but effective if in a jam I suppose.
  • Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

I do this in Dr. offices. They leave the cult crap laying on the table and I take a pen and write what about 607BCE. what about your covering for pedophiles. DON'T BE DECEIVED THIS CULT DESTROYS LIVES. DANGEROUS

• blondie
    blondie

I can remember sitting down in a stall and finding a tract on top of the toilet paper dispenser. I did not flush or use it as tp but I did rip it up and toss it and checked all the other empty stalls.

I have taken publications out of laundromats and tossed them out at home and the same at hospitals.

• Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

I did this for a while. I printed up the Silent Lambs poster on printer paper in bulk. I would tap it to my old KH door at about 3am. I did no damage as that would be illegal but I just taped it to the door. Then while I worked I would stop to get a soda at a gas station I would tape one to the ceiling of the toilet so you would have to stand on the toilet to take it down. I would drop them or tape them all over several towns. I know that would get under their skin.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Tracts in such places are rare- many more are seen in laundromats. In bathrooms, it is often tracts of other beliefs that are present.

I always just trashed them, JW or otherwise.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Biahi, I thought you were going to tell us about finding 8 liters of un-flushed poop in the crapper, but THAT was far more disgusting!

• Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude

That's a clever idea for activism. Google conducts similar activism when people search jw.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit