No time for Donald to go to the World Economic Forum

by TheFadingAlbatros 16 Replies latest social humour

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Build a wall? That's ridiculous!

Walls don't stop invaders. There was the Antonine Wall, Hadrian's Wall, the Great Wall of China, the Berlin Wall ...

All useless, and built by racist fascists!

Image result for trump meme fascist

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Yep, you nailed it LoveUniHateExams. Exzackery!!!!!!!!!

jtg

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

There is the natural capitalistic need for cheaper labor, and the wall can't address this fundamental reality. Vast amounts of dirt cheap laborers are willing to move, wanting a better life, or at least a semi-decent one.

If the wall does have any impact, it will then only greater incentivize the need/pay-off to beat it.

It becomes just another obstacle on the list of many potentially lethal obstacles already in place for the desperate to overcome.

In the long term, what can WE do to get our national check register back in black, resolve global warming, and help western third world countries become first world? Otherwise, way too soon, none of this might even matter.

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

The next immigrant caravan will probably need Spanish sub-titles, but it may still be a very effective source of motivation for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7w3p5Qr3Lg

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Waste of time to go to the World Economic Forum anyway.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    If a wall won't work why are the liberals so worried -- ah, yes, the price which is a joke compared to their handouts.

You probably do think a wall would cost 5 billion right? You probably do as you believe everything else that comes from your regime cult leader. I doubt 100 billion would be enough once the construction started.

Why isn't data important anymore these days? If we already know that most drugs come through legal ports of entry, and we know that most illegal aliens come in via some sort of legal way and just stay, why aren't those the priorities.

This wall has become a "golden calf", a symbol of the push back against illegal immigration. Now i'm not against this pushback, but this is a pretty expensive "golden calf" that will not work at all. Can we put our thinking caps on and put resources where they will work the best?

Only 3 percent of cars coming into the US are checked. Think about that. A drug lord in Mexico can send 100 cars full of drugs, and only 3 are checked. Think about how attractive that is. Stop with this wall nonsense and let's focus on the problem.

• LV101
    LV101

I don't believe any of them -- especially the Clinton cult. Amazing the corrupt side you're on!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit