Suicide Idea

by LaurenM 24 Replies latest admin removed

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Lauren and Miss Behaving,

I am so sorry you are feeling so much pain. Keep fighting. Please seek help asap. Don't let them win.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Hello,

My two cents = No matter who you are or where you're from and whatever your faith, you cannot believe that the big plan for your life was to end it by murdering yourself. Good times and bad times come and go. It really is true what they say. Time does heal all wounds and your hurting now will subside to rational thoughts about how to move forward. We all deal with life and move on. If you are NOT seeing that, then call a suicide hotline. Thoughts of suicide are the signs of a helpless soul in need of support. Don;t think anything less than that for one second.

My prayers are with you and ANYONE else thinking such solutions for temporary problems

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I am going to let you in on a little secret. We are all faithless, hopeless, loveless, ugly, wrecks. It's the human condition. We all are weak, fail, love, hate, make mistakes and do horrible things, some are just better at hiding it than others. You are no worse and no better than anyone else, and you are just as deserving of a great life and as capable as achieving one.

The world is not so bad and you will fit in just fine, you just need to give it some time and start being open to the possibilities. The Watchtower has brainwashed you into thinking the world is hopeless and you are a failure if you cannot fit your square peg self into their round hole, but they are just plain wrong. I made myself miserable for thirty years trying to be what they said I should be, but I left and my life has never been better and it absolutely can be for you as well.

You have youth and your whole life ahead of you, you don't have to waste your life in service to a shitty little cult like the JWs, you can do anything you want, the possibilities are endless. Don't let those Bastards win, that's what they want, for you to slink away with your tail between your legs because you can't live in their crazy little world with all their stupid rules.

Pleas call the suicide hotline or go to the emergency room. You are with saving, you life means something, you just need a little help right now to help you see that. Don't let the Watchtower claim another life, they have taken too many already.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

if your trolling....i agree with Simon. There are people on here with real issues. 

• Simon
    Simon
    This is in poor taste, please get your attention-seeking jollies elsewhere.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit