US Letter Read Sunday 4/26 at Meeting - No KH Use and No Field Service Indefinitely

by JWTom 65 Replies latest jw friends

• John Redwood
    John Redwood

If you folks would like to hear the reading of this letter in a North Carolina congregation- here is the link:

https://soundcloud.com/john-redwood-1/april-26th-2020-jw-announcement-to-all-congregations

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

John Redwood:

Thank you very much! That helps to clear up a lot of confusion.

Petra!

• Splash
    Splash

For an organisation that claims to be two steps ahead of everyone else, this letter should have come out 6 weeks ago.

• jp1692
    jp1692

I would think this would be really difficult for the hardcore, all-in, Kool-Aid drinking JWs.

All of their lives they’ve been told that the two most important activities are being at the Kingdom Hall and going out in “the ministry.” Now they are being told to NOT do either until further notice.

The cognitive dissonance must be intense.

• skin
    skin

Remaining loyal to the GB will stomp out any thoughts of cognitive dissonance from entering their brain.

• RayoFlight2014
    RayoFlight2014

Thanks for providing the link @ John Redwood.

And as always thank you Petra @ Atlantis for your diligence.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Let the KH fire sales begin! I’d be surprised if the WTS doesn’t use this crisis to cash in assets.

The sheep wouldn’t blink, the WTS has cash flow problems they’ve been running a broke model for decades now.

Given their own prophecy is that human governments will go after religions for $ , they could easily argue it’s a wise time to unload given the GT is imminent and the big A is just around the corner. The GB already proclaimed so eloquently we’re in the last part of the final part of the last day of the final days before the very end of the end times

• careful
    careful

IWant2Leave, looking forward to hearing your story!

• LV101
    LV101

Hope 2+2=5 is right (I'm a skeptic re/the evil cult) and Zoom blows up whether i lose my investment in their stock or not.

IWant2Leave - can't wait - love happy endings.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I heard this letter is being read a 2nd time in some congregations...wondering if others are to.

You'd think once is enough!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit