WHO finally admits that the shit don't work.

by pistolpete 43 Replies latest watchtower medical

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Slanty lines go uppie. :)

Maybe its too early for anyone to say definitively yet.

I still question how people willingly accept figures from India, a country that is rife with corruption, yet ignore their own country, its almost like they have a pre-conceived idea that they desperately want to be true.

As far as my lived experience, my state had a maximum if 700-ish cases a day during the first wave, when no one was vaxxed , by September 2020, about people 800 had died from covid, according to official figures.

During the delta wave of 2021, we have had a further 400-500 deaths despite having daily case numbers of 1200- 2000. During this time, people were getting vaccinated. If you believe the official figures, the vast majority of deaths were unvaxxed.

The only way we are going to know for sure is time.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

I saw a BBC documentary on Uttar Pradesh, India and their success in eradicating COVID. Not a word about Ivermectin. Immediately they went over to their vaccine production program and ascribed their success to vaccinations. Disgusting reporting! Same news channel that espouses the virtues of Biden. I guess one should expect such reporting from them.

• Simon
    Simon
    Disgusting reporting!

Once you wake up to the techniques they use, the lies and manipulation are as clear-as-day and you see them doing it everywhere with all manner of things.

Some things get constant promotion, others are consistently denigrated, never arguments or evidence presented fairly and rarely are any dissenting opinions heard in a fair way.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The BBC. Say no more, squire.

I refuse to watch the BBC now, they're a biased bunch of pillocks. Their news reporting is all lefty opinion based and not worth wasting time on. They're not worth the licence fee.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit