WHO finally admits that the shit don't work.

by pistolpete 43 Replies latest watchtower medical

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

the main reason most got the vaccine was to protect others. Now they’re being told they can spread it just as easily as the unvaccinated

quotes;

Could this guy be suggesting more shutdowns and lockdowns?

imagine a vaccination so safe you need to be threatened or coerced into taking it for a disease so deadly that you need to take a test to know if you have it.

According to a local medical center, the Amish community in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania has achieved what no other community has been able to do – herd immunity zero vaccinated. Fewer than 6 per cent of people in Africa are vaccinated. For months, the WHO has described Africa as "one of the least affected regions in the world" in its weekly pandemic reports.❓

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD3jbr7VPq8

• dozy
    dozy

For me , the prime reason I took the vaccine was to protect myself and to reduce the impact on my health if / when I do catch covid. Same reason I accept other vaccines , such as measles , flu etc.

The reason that sub Saharan Africa apparently has a lower level is primarily down to demographics ( many more younger people and fewer elderly ) and other factors ( including much lower levels of reporting ). Other factors discussed in the report below. The few African countries that are similar to western countries ( such as South Africa ) have a much higher level of Covid.

https://www.ghspjournal.org/content/9/3/433

• LV101
    LV101

Low death rates in Africa due to fact they've access to Hydroxychloroquine from their neighborhood market. They take it like candy. The safe, effective, drug, was suppressed by big pharma in US as well as many other countries. Nothing allowed that would save lives or dirt cheap. Plus they had to push through the "vaccines" and that wasn't possible if there were existing, approved, therapeutics, available. There were more than a couple but all suppressed for the big agenda. Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) was prescribed in most red states if pharmacies would fill orders and not following the CDC rules. The med was used by Dem politicians in blue states but banned from the sheeple. Hospitals had to fulfill their quota of deaths to maintain the fear factor. The state hospital where I reside was allowed to prescribe HCQ for a short period of time but was seized after false reports re/HCQ's safety per the Lancet's false report. Lancet retracted their story but, of course, didn't matter. Countries doing controlled trials of HCQ were paid to megadose hospital patients with 20 Xs the safe amount to achieve high death rates.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) was prescribed in most red states if pharmacies would fill orders and not following the CDC rules.

It was also used by Dem politicians in blue states but banned from the sheeple.

YEP!!
  • LV101
    LV101

Lucky Moderna and Pfizer - Moderna up 26% day after the new, magic, Scariant, Omicron, was released on the world - how convenient! Pfizer up - think only 6%. How convenient for Big Pharma although the market tanked 1,000 points.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

This is a very eye opening video.

• LV101
    LV101

Dr. David Martin, I believe -- he has a couple great videos past few days w/Stew Peters, also. He knows his subject. I'll check your link out.

• LV101
    LV101

Tweet by John Cardillo re Americans clueless re/Florida never really shut down so residents didn't experience the C-19 control. Resumed life after couple weeks and thriving. What leadership!

His final paragraph, "They lied to you about everthing."

• Brock Talon
    Brock Talon

I can only hope that one day, somehow, people like these will be brought to justice:

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus: Official title: Director General of the WHO. Actually: the lead puppet and excuse-maker for the Red Chinese Government and COVID 19 origin cover up.

Dr. Anthony Fauci: Official titles: Chief Medical Advisor to the President of United States and Director of NIH. Actually: lead liar on all things COVID, darling of the far left politicians in the US. and best friend of the large pharmaceutical COVID vaccine companies.

Both of these men continue to deny the effectiveness of Ivermectin which have been successfully and SAFELY used by other countries, including one large state in India that is 70% the size of the United States and turned COVID 19 deaths to ZERO in just 6 months of use. With the exception of the Red Chinese Government who at MINIMUM allowed the "accidental" Wuhan market bat virus to spread to the entire world before admitting that they had a problem (or at WORST, actually designed it in the Wuhan lab and designed its release) these two men are subsequently responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands to millions of people that easily could have been prevented.

Yes there are MANY "fact checking" orgs and news articles written that deny the results from Ivermectin in India but ask yourself this: why was the Left leaning mainstream news orgs like CNN, MSNBC and others scaring us with "horrible state of COVID" in India early on, only to fall silent on this after a number of months? You never hear about India any more do you? That is because one of India's biggest states essentially eradicated COVID using Ivermectin. These so-called media outlets (which are now just propaganda arms of the Left) do not want to keep talking about India any more because the more you look into it, the more you realize that COVID treatments like Ivermectin are WORKING over there! Imagine if the U.S. had started using Ivermectin the same time as India. In 6 months our actual COVID deaths would drop to nearly zero. (Unfortunately, the made-up COVID deaths would continue because people will continue to get COVID, just like they do the flu. In the past, if you died with stage 3 cancer and also had the flu, the doctors would say you died of cancer, with a flu complication. Today, if you die with stage 3 cancer and COVID, the doctors say you died of COVID with a cancer comorbidity.)

And these above two liars know all of this.

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/columnists/indias-ivermectin-blackout/article_e3db8f46-f942-11eb-9eea-77d5e2519364.html

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/lucknow/uttar-pradesh-government-says-ivermectin-helped-to-keep-deaths-low-7311786/

https://www.thedesertreview.com/news/national/ivermectin-obliterates-97-percent-of-delhi-cases/article_6a3be6b2-c31f-11eb-836d-2722d2325a08.html

Repurposed drugs like Ivermectin are proven, safe and very inexpensive and those countries, states and health organizations brave enough to buck the politically correct Left-wing dogma and potential backlash from the Left and ideologs and actually used these drugs to treat patients to save their lives are heroes, while the rest who do not even allow people to decide to take the drugs OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL remain absolute villiains.

While I do not personally believe there is a burning Hell, I do wish such a place existed because these guys belong there.

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

30 years ago, when my family and I first went to live in a malaria-prone area, we religiously took as a prophylactic the recommended weekly dosage of two Chloroquine tablets. From that experience, I would not exactly describe either Chloroquine or its more soluble and slightly less toxic variant, Hydroxychloroquine, as "candy".

Yuk !!!

Even back then, Chloroquine was rapidly losing its effectiveness as an anti-malarial medicine. So much so that after about 12 months, we abandoned the practice of taking regular doses of the stuff (particularly after the Director of Malaria Control himself stated that the best protection against the disease was to avoid being bitten by mosquitoes).

There are now very, very few malaria-affected parts of the world left in which Chloroquine / Hydroxychloroquine is still effective. This is particularly so where the deadly Falciparum strain of the parasite is prevalent (as it is across the whole continent of Africa). It is not surprising, then, that by the mid-2000s (if not earlier), most African countries had abandoned the use of Chloroquine as either the primary treatment for, or preventative of, malaria.

- See the following extract from the American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene Trends in Antimalarial Drug Use in Africa (nih.gov)

It is therefore highly doubtful if the use of either Chloroquine or Hydroxychloroquine is still widespread in Africa - despite claims to the contrary by the Australian businessman Clive Palmer.

In fact, it is highly unlikely that either of those drugs have been in widespread use in Africa for almost 15 years now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit