How do I find a woman who is a Jehovah's Witness during COVID-19 Pandemic?

by Silkythefresh 21 Replies latest social relationships

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

I'm sure the jwmatch site moderators would love to hook up a couple of 16 year olds for a long term platonic relationship.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The post raises an interesting point. In the current pandemic “association” among JWs seems largely confined to your own congregation on Zoom or small meet ups in the congregation.

In the past JWs often met potential partners through visiting other congregations, large get togethers, weddings, assemblies, conventions, building projects, branch visits, pioneer schools, and so on. None of these activities are now taking place, and it could be some time before they get going again. It seems probable that this will hinder young JWs looking to find partners. What will they do? Settle for someone in their own congregation, look online, date people outside the religion, just not meet potential partners during the pandemic, or a mixture of these?

It may not be a problem if we get back to normal pretty soon, but if these activities are halted for a year or more, it could begin to have an impact on the social composition of JWs.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

no way is the OP a 16 year old lovestruck kid with stars in his eyes. they just dont write stuff like that. Its most likely the same troll that writes all these posts about a worldly woman in love with a JW bloke.

any 16 year old horny lad would dump his best-friend-in-the-sky in a flash if he could get laid regularly.

• St George of England
    St George of England
    any 16 year old horny lad would dump his best-friend-in-the-sky in a flash if he could get laid regularly.

Spot on Stan!

George

• tiki
    tiki

Grow up. Get a career and a life. At 16 you have no need for a woman other than your mother.

And if horny is the issue there are plenty of tramp teenagers out there.

An interesting tread

Two different worlds

Two different mind sets

I think back at myself a 16 a good Nazis Jehovah's Witness.

What could have people told me? Would my life had been any different if they had....

For most people time is the only thing that puts things in perspective.

So all I can tell this young man is "good luck!"

• tottenkopf
    tottenkopf

If anyone wants a JW wife just reach out for MS and elder and pioneer and they will be falling all over you. The real koolaid drinking ones anyway.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If reading Beowulf gives you a woody, you will have no problem finding a suitable mate.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I find it odd that someone who describes himself as a 16 year old "boy", says he's looking for a "woman" instead of a girl as most boys his age would be attracted to. I know there is a pedophile problem in the organization so who know's what's going on with this kid.

One of my wife's relatives used to do odd jobs for a married sister who attended his congregation when he was about 14. After babysitting for her one evening, she told him to come into the bedroom where her purse was so that she could pay him but instead proceeded to teach him the facts of life.

This messed the poor kid up and he blamed himself as molested kids often seem to do. Instead of being every boys fantasy as is stereotypically believed, he was riddled with embarrassment guilt every time he saw her sitting with her family at the meetings. He hated her for being able to answer at the meetings as if nothing happened while he carried around this enormous burden and fear for what would happen to him at armageddon.

Eventually at 17 he ran away from home and quit going to school. He got odd jobs, lived in his car until he was accepted into the army. He was treated as the black sheep of his JW family but he would never tell them what happened to him and he didn't fully realize until he had kids of his own, what was bothering him. He eventually became quite successful, married and had a family and eventually was able to tell his wife what about why he ran away and joined the army when he was a kid. She absolutely loathed the JWs for what happened to her husband. Years later they told us about it once we left the organization.

Hopefully this post is a scam... who knows, but something doesn't seem to add up.

• sir82
    sir82

So....in other words.....

Gotta find a woman, gotta find a woman, gotta find a woman, gotta find a woman?

Here are some pointers, this might help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCV6paTXyCU

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit