How do I find a woman who is a Jehovah's Witness during COVID-19 Pandemic?

by Silkythefresh 21 Replies latest social relationships

• Silkythefresh
    Silkythefresh

Hello there, fellow believers! I'm here today to talk about something that has been bothering my mind and my heart. I truly want to find a woman who knows Jehovah's name and worships him. But I feel like because of the pandemic, I won't be able to find this special woman that my heart is currently seeking. All the Congregations are shut down because of the pandemic. So how will I find this special woman?

About me: I'm a 16-year-old boy. I used to be in a Congregation when I was younger. I had a great bond with Jehovah our creator. As I grew up... My bond with him grew deeper, and I appreciate everything he has done for us and giving us life. I truly love Jehovah with all of my heart... And that's why I do indeed want a woman who loves him as well. I want to connect spiritually to her soul and heart. I want to love her for the rest of my life and beyond, and I want to truly support her whenever she needs me. I know I'm only 16... But I wish I could find her now so I can develop a bond with so we can marry in our future. But... This Coronavirus pandemic... Is giving me less hope for that goal. Because I cannot find this woman anywhere... Please pray for me!

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

You said you are 16, don't worry about finding that special some whom you are going to spend the rest of your life with. I say this because what appeals to you now, won't when you are 25. This pandemic won't last forever, eventually, it will pass, pandemics always do.

Just wanted to say one little thing, I did not meet my husband at any congregation meeting, nor assembly. At the time we lived in two different congregations in two different states, Neither of us was looking for that special someone.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Hello there, fellow believers!

A small miscalculation....

• apostatethunder
  • Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

So Silky you come to the longest running anti JWS web site in the world to ask about your JWs relationship problems ?

JWS are just plain dumb

My and most people's advise would be to get out this apostate sinning false prophet religion started by the Watchtower Corporation and leave thankfully righteous your not sharing in the sins of this organization and its people.

• tottenkopf
    tottenkopf

OP is just a troll trying to spark upset. Don't bite people.

• Listener
    Listener

For sure Tottenkopf. These types of posts spring up every now and then. I am pretty sure the reason isn't so much to troll but to promote discussion. It often works and can go on for pages.

• Giordano
    Giordano

You are far to young to tie your life up in knots. Your Jehovah doesn't need you. Sorry friend but even Jesus waited until he was 30 years old before committing to a pathway that ended in his death. You need to take a fresh look at your JW beliefs.

Every religion has a made up god which is a reflection of their culture and or traditions.

Jehovah, who really doesn't exist, is a Mass murderer according to The Old Testament. He is a made up pathetic god who hated the world so much....... He/She/It decided to drown that world and everything in it. Every man, women, child and the un born children died if you believe the account of the great Flood. Thankfully it was all made up B.S.

Sorry dude you have been led down a false garden path and into a false belief.

The WTBTS invented their religion and worship and invented a made up god.....Jehovah.

Jehovah is not gods name. Every culture made up their religion. Made up the name of their god and fit their god into their culture not the other way around.

Your backing into a lie and you need to step away and realize what it is.

Based on your point of view you have been had....... by a false religion.

Get a real education not this phony baloney made up crap.

• stan livedeath
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

C`mon Silkythefresh ,please make some reply ? He obviously doesn`t want to wait on JEHOVAH because he knows that prayer is not going to be answered.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit