UC Berkeley Reverses order cancellation of Ann Coulter speech

by blondie 23 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I don't listen to "Conservative" talk radio. Never heard Coulter. But the piece posted by Outlaw is, per Snopes, not what she said.....mfrederick

OUTLAWS use if "alternative facts" means he has more in comon with Trump than he lets on lol.....Freefademind

I am glad that you called outlaw out on his misinformation. And I think it is ridiculous to ban people because one is conservative or one is liberal......Minimus

This is from the article mfrederick gave a link to..

Although in this case the quotation offered by Stop the World, The Teabaggers Want Off was not a literal one and was not taken from the cited source, Coulter did say something of this nature during a radio interview promoting her book. However, what she expressed was not that persons with disabilities should not be allowed to immigrate to the U.S. and become citizens, but rather that U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) should not make accommodations to ensure that such persons are not excluded from USCIS programs or activities because of their disabilities:

Now listen to Ann Coulters own words:

https://soundcloud.com/rightwingwatch/coulter-suggests-denying-citizenship-to-people-with-disabilities

• snowbird
    snowbird

BOOYAH!!!

Outlaw

Sylvia

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Thank you for the research and the link OUTLAW.

• pbrow
    pbrow

The same university that cancelled a SPEAKING engagement for a gay jewish man... or a jewish gay man, now wants to silence the voice of a strong independent woman??? (i know, they tried to reschedule it to a less prime time event)

Donald Trump's America

pbrow

ps.... my favorite quote of hers is this "The strongest predictor of whether a person will end up in prison is that he was raised by a single parent,"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit