Beards

by pgjallan 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Jesus has a message to the Watchtower leaders and says he sends it from God himself.

http://img.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/christ-middle-finger.jpg

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    "Imitate Jesus...except where what WE say conflicts with him" : GB
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS has designated certain dress codes for its public sales representatives.

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2
    Welcome man.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    How come the WT depict Jesus as having a beard when they condemn beards themselves????
  • OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

Well then seeing you made me remove my Jesus flipping the bird avatar, and you arrogantly permit Finkelstein to use it in a post, and as you allow a name like Fukitol (Fuck It All) I say to you, screw you!

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute
    from Simon to OneFingerSalute

I'd appreciate you selecting a different, less offensive avatar SCREW YOU SIMON!!

• zeb
    zeb
    Hippies? He needs to get with the times man.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Because I used it as point of relevance to the thread topic .

My Avatar is not vulgar and offensive.

Someone has to draw a line somewhere with what Avatar you use.

• Simon
    Simon

Wow onefingersalute - you sent me a PM complaining but the link you sent (not this topic / page) had nothing wrong at all. I told you I couldn't see any problem and you just bitched instead of sending the actual link.

Now you bitch again and start being insulting - the PM I sent to you which you posted above was a polite request because I considered your avatar offensive. I am not a zealot when it comes to policing things - there is a difference between having fixed and rigid rules and applying some simple and reasonable common sense and recognizing that an avatar appearing on lots of pages throughout the site is a different situation to a single image in a single topic.

But you don't want to be reasonable do you. You were just looking for something to bitch about that "Simon was unfair to me, wah wah wah".

Pathetic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit