Woman's Purpose

by StopTheTears 40 Replies latest jw friends

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

I'm probably going to say some things here that will disappoint many. There are some that may look back over the years and say "man I really blew it" I'm not writing the following to scold for failures, but rather to help those who are young enough to put into practice what God wills for their life, and also to those of us who are in our middle years that still have time to change some things, in order to please God and find a peace that only being in His will can bring.

First let me say that God didn't create man for you. Yep! you heard me right. God created you to be a help meet for man. You see ladies, I believe God saved the best for last....woman....created after everything else..Because man was incomplete...He had it all there in the garden. Every perfect thing and direct fellowship with God. But God saw that something was missing...He wanted Adam to have the best of everything, every desire met. So, to top off a perfect world He created woman FOR THE MAN.

Man needed someone to see how much he could lift and to say "My you are strong". But there was no one, Maybe he took a lap around the garden and there was no one to say.."Wow, you are the fastest runner I know!" God made woman to sit on the sidelines and cheer when a man succeeds. God made a woman to sit in the audience while her husband preaches and say. "That’s the best preacher in the world". That is why God made woman. He made her to be man's help meet. God made woman for man! The word "help meet" means "completer." Like finishing a circle...a completion. No, God didn't see a child needing care and say "I'm going to send somebody down to take care of that child". He didn't say "that baby needs a diaper change, I'll create someone to take care of that". Nor did He say "there's a dirty house, I'll send someone to clean". And as much as we would like to believe this He didn't say, "I'm going to send her down for man to love and protect". God didn't send you down to be helped; God sent you down to help!

For those of you who have been blessed with the joy of a child, I'm sure there was a time where you thought, "this is flesh of my flesh, bone of my bone and blood of my blood," and from experience I know what a sweet time that is. What a blessing! But that is not why God made you. You did not fulfil the purpose of being a woman that day. God did bless us with the ability to have children, but that is not the main reason for your existence. You can be a good mother and be a failure. You can be the best mother who ever lived and still be a failure.

God looked down and saw that man was not a complete package. He saw that he could not make it by himself and God said, "I'm going to make someone to complete him. Like a noun with no verb. Like a three sided square. There was something missing in man so He made you to complete him. That is your purpose. So, that being the case, God made you to be the aggressor. Yes, woman is to be the weaker vessel1Pe 3:7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel.

Let's put it this way, woman comes to an incomplete man, completes him, and then reaps the benefits. That's her job-to be the aggressor, to complete man so he can lead her, but he needs woman to start him! How do we do this? Take interest in his job...not just the paycheck..learn ask questions...let him know how important you feel whatever he does is. Does he like sports? Whatever he enjoys act interested. Be supportive. If he catches a 6-inch fish, say "wow that is a whale."

He wasn't made to help you in the home, but if he does that is an added blessing, but it is not part of God's plan. You were made for him not the other way around. Man's main business is outside the home, woman’s in. It’s our domain, our castle. So he doesn’t clean, give you the attention that you crave, well the Bible doesn’t say he's supposed to do that. You be what you ought to be so you can make your man to be what he ought to be to you.

• sir82
    sir82

Oh my.

Running out to fetch some popcorn. This is going to be a good one!

• Sevan
    Sevan

Lol, trolls be trolling.

• Dagney
    Dagney

That was hilarious! Thank you for posting!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

LOL

I wouldn't waste my time refuting such ignorant nonsense, anybody who would post this is clearly impervious to reason and logic anyway.

Careful you don't injure your knuckles as you walk away, the ground is rough.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Donald Trump, is that you?

• Tallon
    Tallon

@ LisaRose ... LOL

• Landy
    Landy

Oh I dunno - makes a lot of sense to me ;)

• never a jw
    never a jw
    This is cool Simon! This is virtual reality. Now we get to know what it is to have internet in medieval times.
  • cofty
    cofty
    God made woman to sit on the sidelines and cheer when a man succeeds

Every intelligent 21st century adult can easily see that the advice in the OP is utter garbage, but at least it is honest.

Believers usually get their ethics from secular values and then dishonestly pretend they got them from Jesus. People like STT have the gall to read the bible and say it like it is. God does think that women are second class citizens.

Religion poisons everything and STT is not going to water it down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit