Try not to laugh at this WBT$ quote!!

by punkofnice 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sparky1
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I think it's ludicrous.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    The statement comes from a bunch inflated egotistical loonies and company men who work for nothing.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

For over a century, delightful, correct words of truth covering every aspect of life have been presented in the Watch Tower Society's publications - WT 1990 December 15 p 26

......http://x3.cdn03.imgwykop.pl/c3201142/comment_X9qR6nLWgCWMpulWEDByWZRmvfY28fOm.gif

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

than man can by airplane or rockets or other means get up above the air envelope which is about our earthly globe and in which man breathes

Er, 'air envelope'?

Franz and Rutherford's university education coming through, I see ...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    The current governing body are just as stupid. Just listen to them....er.....no, don't, they're an advanced type of crazy.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

The Finished Mystery -1926 Edition

p 85

Thou wilt lengthen out leviathan (the locomotive) with a hook (automatic coupler) or with a snare (coupling-link) to drop down. Wilt thou not place a ring (piston) in his nostrils (cylinders) or pierce through his cheeks (piston-ends) with a staff (piston rod)? Will he make repeated supplications unto thee (to get off the track)? Or will he utter soft tones unto thee (when he screeches with the whistle)?

Wilt thou play with him as with a bird (make him whistle at will)?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    It's better than a college education.
  • talesin
    talesin
    delightful, correct words of truth

Absolutely!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    "Some one asked me the other day: Suppose you should be here in 1925 what would you do? I said, I believe I will be home in the Pleiades before then .." {Watchtower Nov 1 1920 pg 334}

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit