If Whites Are Inherently Racists.....

by minimus 46 Replies latest jw friends

• waton
    waton

Whites, who by the way have created the most desirable civilisation, technology on this planet, do not have a monopoly on racism, xenophobia, to witness:

the violence in South Africa against "foreign" blacks,, by the people that felt put upon by the former "white" establishment , (order and wealth creators) in that state. or,

the latino Trump voters, that liked his approach to deal with illegal arrivals that speak their language.

• Tater-T
  • MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@Tater-T:

I listened to all of that video. That man, I think, is sincere, he is full of good intentions.

He is also completely wrong. What he said in that video is the cancer that’s eating this nation, and will continue to eat this nation, until it dies. That man thinks, as much of a useful idiot as he is, that what he is saying is enlightened. He thinks he’s claiming the moral high ground as he acts to do whatever he can to tear down the “current system of oppression” - blindly and unknowingly seeking “equity” not equality, not understanding the communism he bought into.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

Biden will bring back Critical Race Theory. Then all you crackers will find out how racist you really are. And if you don't believe Critical Race Theory, HR will tell you that you need to look for a new job as your services are no longer required.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@frozen:

Yeap - even today Biden said he was going to reverse that horrible racist Muslim travel ban. I’m sure there was absolutely no purpose for that travel ban, other than to be racist. Things should be fine.

• Yomama
    Yomama

Not so however the mostly white gb thinks that if your an annointed chinese women you will be turned into a white male.

• minimus
    minimus

Yomama, huh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit