Gross! Grooming of young brothers in the KH to do more for Jehobadahhh and his organ-nigh-say-shun! I saw it myself.

by macys 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

macys: So it's OK to judge someone on appearance and make serious accusations just because you think your gender has some special psychic ability?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Hopefully he will fly the coop by the time he is 18. Vast majority of JW kids don't stay.

Doc

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

macys - can you get your facts strait!!

It's pronunciated Je-Ho-Ber !!

• Island Man
    Island Man

It's pronunciated Je-Ho-Ber !!

Yeah, Macys! And for your information it's not "organ-nigh-say-shun". It's "organized-to-shun"!

• closed
    closed

Flimsy prospects if young ones don't want to invest in the org.

btw crazy f light. It's not only elders compensating for lack of career making the mess. I know very well an intelligent, well organized elder who is big fish in business and he brings in corpo methods. I have never seen before an elder blackmailing other elders, giving privileges for bom licking, letting immortal ( by jw) in because they are pals children. Rotten to the very core. So there are all sorts.

• steve2
    steve2

trust a girl's instinct about this. That dude is a creep. He stares a certain way that gives me the chills.

This type of thinking has led to all manner of ruined reputations and livelihoods over the years. Unless you have direct evidence - and not just "instincts" about the way he" stares" - you'll be prone to all kinds of errors of judgements. You wouldn't be the first person absolutely convinced about suspect intentions based on groundless asumptions.

There is a fine line between being oblvious to actual inappropriate behaviours versus jumping on innocent behaviours that are judged as somehow "creepy". You might call the so-called stare creepy whereas from his perspective it might be looking intently to focus on the innocent exchange.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    or brings the screen down during a prayer.

HA! Don't know if it actually happened this way but I'm actually picturing a scene out of a Jerry Lewis movie when he plays the bumbling idiot, trying to bring down the screen during the prayer and it hits the ground LMFAO ! !

• macys
    macys

Ok ok I take back what I said about him being a pedo but whateva the guy is still creepy and I get bad vibes from him. I am the LAST person to judge anyone based on looks so I am not judging him on looks but there is just something that does not sit right with me about him. I do not know what it is. Sorry for even saying anything about that. Forget I mentioned it.

And I did not make any direct accusations or mention names. I am just saying I think he could be cause he is so creepy. For all I know he could be the nicest secret apostate I know who posts on this very forum!

• macys
    macys

@Thelistener I'm on my way to reinstatement! Can't wait til this is finally over! AHHHHH!

BTW I tried to clarify my statement. You are right I do not want to jump to conclusions I was only saying he is really creepy. I just get a bad vibe from him.

• crazy_flickering_light
    crazy_flickering_light

@Closed

Sorry, sometimes it's not easy to write a text in english, it's not my first language.

I see it the same way, most of the elders are rotten to the core. But there also some nice guys. Main problem is that a special sort of people getting up the pyramide. Looser, people who like power, some wan't to be a high rank and so on. The examble you mention is typical for me: main part for him is to be someone. I can't imagine that he is a nice guy at his business. So this is the problem: if you a nice guy, the others don't want you in the center of power.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit