Muslim beheads one kills another yelling alahu akbar or what ever it is the idiots yell.

by mickbobcat 20 Replies latest social current

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Death penalty should not be taken lightly, but a society without it seems low on moral

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

BBC are saying it happened “NEAR” a church. I can’t believe how they are willing to lie...my father worked for the beeb for years and I used to trust it so much. When David Attenborough dies that’s it for my license fee!!!!

• waton
    waton

separation of church and state, separate them from our states. permanently, period.

better than having our heads separated from our bodies. or thinking about the possibility.

There is a picture of a beautiful chinese lady, clutching her baby with a sword halfway through her neck. Not a religious action though, the other way.

slitting the throat, which I was threatened with in the h2h "work".

It has to stop. to be stopped,

social distancing give or take a few thousand kms.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

I guess that not to many Americans who carry hand guns get their heads cut off, there might be something in that I think.

RB

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Resolute. I never used to carry unless it was going hiking or somewhere there was no help I could get fast. Now I carry everywhere I go. I take it out when I go to any PO or other palace not allowed. But if a store has a sign no guns allowed. I ignore it. What they don't know could save my life.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I don't get why people keep calling Muhammad a child molester.

Aisha was only the name of his goat.
  • westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

How sad that those who claim to seek sanctuary from violence perpetrate such violence themselves.. Ideology cannot be outlawed.....it is almost genetic.

• waton
    waton

I think we have to separate the violence from the perceived offence o the comic book pictures.

The comics are not funny,

Do your offensive stuff in private. but

shame on anyone that believes taking a life over beliefs is justified.

It all has to stop. and the place is getting too crowded. we need space to create no man's lands.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Back to the OP ...

It's a complete culture clash - between France (a secular Western republic that values freedom of speech) and Islamic extremism (groups of hardcore Muslims who are terrorists - the silent Muslim majority are also a problem, some of whom cover for their homicidal brothers).

One issue is that secular France doesn't do joined-up thinking very well - it wants to fight radical Islam but also wants to let in unchecked migrants from MENA countries. France is currently discovering the consequences of pursuing both policies.

TBH, Islamic extremists do joined-up thinking better than France.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

LoveUni, All Europe experience that. Powerful leftwing forces want to destroy the evil western culture and therefore they import mena people. They now might begin to grasp that destructive mena people got an agenda of their own. National minded heroes like Jean Marie Le Pen warned about this for decades and they villified him for it. Suffering is an excellent teaching tool

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit