Muslim beheads one kills another yelling alahu akbar or what ever it is the idiots yell.

by mickbobcat 20 Replies latest social current

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Idiot Muslims do it again. When will libtards learn. And now Scotland wants to prosecute people for saying things in their own homes the Muslims deem hate speech. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/france-nice-stabbing-church-attack/2020/10/29/e375eef0-19c5-11eb-8bda-814ca56e138b_story.html

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    WHAT? No talk of banning knives?
  • mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Sorry I forgot that you can fix it all if you ban knives and guns and cars and oil and on and on. LOL

• Simon
    Simon

Predictable.

France is what happens once the proportion of Muslims in a country reaches a certain percentage.

It's how Islam spreads. it's how it's designed to spread. It's even documented, but people deny reality.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

If you think beheading hurts now just wait until they have to use a butter knife.

There are people who should be locked away for the good of all.

• Littlewilly
    Littlewilly

The Islamic religion should be banned in democratic religious free countries unless its been reformed, meaning withdrawing some of the violent texts within the Quran toward non practicing, non believers .

Until that happens, which I'm doubtful it will, attacks like this are going to reoccur .

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

I would like to see the media stop calling these people “Islamist” terrorists. Followers of Islam were often called Muhammadans in the past, but now they are called Muslims. Presumably, to appease the sensitivities of your average Muslim, these murderous shits are called Islamists, as if that makes them different to a Muslim. They should be called Muslim Terrorists. And if the various Muslim bodies don’t like it, then they should be told to go and sort the evil scum out.

• minimus
    minimus

It’s a peaceful religion

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

lock them up with a pig for company.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

There are people who should be locked away for the good of all.

I respectfully disagree.

They should be eliminated from society by execution.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit