Failed JW Parent

by Watchtower-Free 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Watchtower-Free
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    yep. my ex wife ---(born in control freak )---shuns our son. he was d'f about 6 years ago--he was glad to be rid of it. now has a lovely wife and child--great job--successful life. his mother chooses to miss out on all this.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    This is what cults do. Is make people feel so terrible on both ends of the shunning.
  • atomant
    atomant

l wonder how many shunned ex jehovahs witnesses or anyone directly or indirectly involved as a result of shunning have committed suicide?My question is does this or does it not make the organization accountable?As in blood guilty.

• cognac
    cognac
    This is so sad....
  • carla
    carla
    In my limited experience this is the number one problem with jw's with non jw's. Even beyond the pedophile issue, I guess they assume it is so prevalent in society it could happen anywhere. They (non jw) do not understand (or believe) the jw official policy on pedophilia within the org, shunning they get.
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry

his mother chooses to miss out on all this.

Incorrect word choice, IMO.

She does not choose - she has been mandated to do this by her leaders.

WT creates "emotional martyrs."

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/E1sy6MoYs60RmV19_edRqJAQAFABAEwCUEcb7x8fgF4JTavjQgpo1jNZokCghzgU_atvtOYEGw7d8d2KlWtjorG_=s740

................................................IT`S BECAUSE OF THE..

.....................................Image result for watchtower logo

............Image result for Watchtower logoImage result for Force of evil logoImage result for Watchtower logo

......................................Image result for fUNNY DEVIL

• coalize
    coalize
    In the borg, your children out is considered worse than a pedophile still in...
  • punkofnice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit