She displayed a literature cart in front of my house: That does it for me!
- Make an antiJW chart and put it next to heres
- So can an individual have a cart in front of their residential place legally? Can't do it in my area...except lemonade stands by kids.
Be an adult: talk to her, express your feelings, and politely but firmly state what you do and do not accept for guests living in your house.
If she doesn't comply, politely but firmly ask her to find some other place to live.
No need for passive-aggressive games like getting rid of her literature and cult cart (respect her property!) or displaying your own counter-cult cart.....yet.
- Invite all of the apostates to talk to them.
- Anonymous call to the police? I realize that's passive aggressive, but I also understand not wanting a confrontation.
So sorry you have to deal with this Tempest.
I would call an elder in her Hall.
The carts are for public witnessing. They are checked out by publishers (kind of like a library book)
Tell the elder it is against your wishes on your private property.
Tell him it is against zoning rules (if applicable)
Tell him this is a courtesy call and you are calling the Org in one hour (or whatever time limit you decide is fair to you) if the cart is not removed.
Tell him to explain to your mother that this is inappropriate use of the cart.
She is HIS responsibility scripturally.
The cart and where it goes is also his responsibility in the eyes of the ORg.
How can your mother "forcefully" make herself live with you?
Or do you mean you allowed yourself to be emotionally blackmailed?
- i would just pour a cup of petrol over the cartfull and--whooosh
- Just say no.
How about one of these?