Universal Sovereignty

by incognito2014 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Perry
    Perry
    Universal Sovereignty doctrine is just mis-direction to hide the doctrine of Salvation.
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard

its a most stupid scenario and even the most committed theist must see the madness of it, so basically any angel with thoughts of rebellion could go up to the creator of the universe and lay down a challenge and god just blindly accepts it? regardless of all the work he's put into creating the first couple and housing them in the Garden of Eden, surely there were masses of R&F angles shaking their heads in disbelief? the so called "vindication of gods name" which is meant to be what this dick waving competition is all about makes the credibility and wondrous loving nature of god even more repugnant to me, a stupid, irresponsible,petty,angry,vindictive,sick,perverted,blood thirsty,voyeuristic deity and I'm even more convicted in my vision/thoughts of her/him.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    What? Does not the potter have authority over the clay+ to make from the same lump one vessel for an honorable use, another for a dishonorable use? 22 What, then, if God had the will to demonstrate his wrath and to make his power known, and he tolerated with much patience vessels of wrath made fit for destruction?

This is one of the most disgusting verses in the bible.

An 18 year old girl made the best response to Paul's statement in the 19th century when she wrote "Frankenstein".

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

If universal sovereignty was the issue don't you think Jesus would have mentioned it in his model prayer?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit