If The USA Was That Concerned About Vaccinations Why Are Sick Illegals Freely Entering The Country?

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    Its weird how millions of illegals are crashing the border and screwing us out of our jobs while we have millions of unfilled jobs.

More nonsense. As if we need illegals to fill jobs in the US. The U.S. triages and rejects tons of LEGAL applications for residency per year. If there are unfilled jobs in the US (which there are), then two things need to happen:

1)prevent illegals from coming in.

2) Approve more legal applications for residency. You know, people that we actually know who they are.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Well Min maybe its because they don't want to be identified as being illegal and sent back to their homeland, logic follows reason does it not ?.

• Me.Wonderful
    Me.Wonderful

The bottom line is fox news is trying to blame Covid deaths on illegal immigration instead of low vaccinations rates and the constant tirade of misinformation the right wing media is spewing.

How these guys even sleep at night is beyond me. These guys are bigger sociopaths and narcissists than the governing body. I think then when Fox news starts running stories about the fox news, there is a problem.

• minimus
    minimus

Rocket man,EVERYONE KNOWS THESE ARE ILLEGALS. Biden has virtually invited everyone to come.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    The bottom line is fox news is trying to blame Covid deaths on illegal immigration instead of low vaccinations rates and the constant tirade of misinformation the right wing media is spewing.

Facts first. There is no low vaccination rates and there is no high death rates. There is a spike in infections, mainly from people who are healthy and will not need hospitalization, nor will they die.

Nobody is trying to blame covid on illegal immigration. What is being said is that the Biden administration is hypocritical for trying to impose vaccination on US citizens, while not requiring vaccination from people who we can actually demand that from.

• minimus
    minimus

You don’t think that having all these people coming into the country and not being required to get a vac is not contributing to people contracting the virus?? This isn’t about Fox. This is common sense. If everything was that important they would not allow unvaccinated people from other countries in. It’s a ridiculous double standard. The Libs are hypocritical.

• Me.Wonderful
    Me.Wonderful

Yeah

Biden personally invited them because everyone was lining up to pick fruit, work in meat packing plants and clean hotel rooms.

It has nothing to do with the West sending missionaries into the third world, telling them that birth control is wrong and now they all have eight kids to support. Isn't religion wonderful.

• minimus
    minimus

Me, I don’t know what you are talking about.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Rocket man,EVERYONE KNOWS THESE ARE ILLEGALS. Biden has virtually invited everyone to come.

Sure he has sure.

Whats with all the lying on the forum toady ?

Is this lying Tuesday ?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is blatant they are trying to destroy this country so they can force us to conform to the global Noahide Law government. None of those illegal immigrants (which is becoming a crime to call them illegal) care about anything other than destroying the country, and stealing all resources therein while they are at it. Most of them don't even bother to learn to speak the native language (hint: It is not Spanish) before coming. They generally go on welfare with no intent of working, or they will take whatever jobs there are at miserably low rates of pay to drive down wages. And so many are, to put it bluntly, tubs of lard because they don't do anything but consume what we work so hard for.

And it is not just this cold they call coronavirus. So many of them come to spread tuberculosis, AIDS, and hepatitis C (all of which are way more serious than this little tiny cold). As they are already sick (and most are doing the globalists' work of ruining this country), they don't "need" torture shots. Everyone already here does "need" these shots, since the object is to reduce the population of anyone that has the potential of resisting the global enslavement of all mankind under Noahide Law. And, they will blame the problem on our citizens that chose not to get torture shots.

(Which, by the way, also ruin your own immune system. Get a torture shot, and not only you can get type 1 diabetes and heart disease from blood clots, but you are open to more severe coronavirus that can actually do serious harm. And the tuberculosis, AIDS, and hepatitis C that they are spreading.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit