If The USA Was That Concerned About Vaccinations Why Are Sick Illegals Freely Entering The Country?

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

President Biden is saying everyone should be vaccinated. If this is for the purpose of us not getting ill, why isn’t every illegal alien required to get the vaccines?? I don’t understand.

• Me.Wonderful
    Me.Wonderful

Its strange how the right wing only cares about vaccines and vaccine status when it comes to illegal aliens. Suddenly all they all become Covid Karens when there might be an unvaxxed Mexican in their midst.

Isn't there something like 10-15 million unfilled shitty jobs in the US and you are wondering why people are crashing the border from crapholes like El Salvador and Honduras to work them. Then you bitch when hamburger costs 20 dollars and get served by some goth millennial who gives you attitude and most likely spit in your food.

Then you have the nerve to blame illegals from your collapsing Healthcare system when the ICU are filled with retarded rednecks who had the chance to get vaccinated for the last 8 months.

Rant over.

Moving to Norway, Iceland, New Zealand. Just some place where people aren't so fucking stupid.

• minimus
    minimus

Me. I don’t think you answered the question. But nice rant.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Sick illegals are likely Democrat voters, that's why.

• Me.Wonderful
    Me.Wonderful

Well it is because people entering the United States illegally would be rather skeptical of registering for something that could reveal there status in the country and get them deported.

Not that I am the amazing Kreskin but that would be my guess.

• minimus
    minimus

What are you talking about? They are being welcomed with opened arms ,no questions asked.

• Me.Wonderful
    Me.Wonderful

Its weird how millions of illegals are crashing the border and screwing us out of our jobs while we have millions of unfilled jobs.

Its almost like someone isn't quite telling us the truth ?

• minimus
    minimus

It’s not just about screwing us out of jobs for me. I find it hypocritical that politicians are imposing certain requirements on the citizens but turn a blind eye to all the illegals they are ushering in on the southern border who are often ill .

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I don’t understand.

Votes??

Moving to Norway, Iceland, New Zealand.

Don't let your coat-tails drag!

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    Well it is because people entering the United States illegally would be rather skeptical of registering for something that could reveal there status in the country and get them deported.
    Not that I am the amazing Kreskin but that would be my guess.

What a load of nonsense. First of all you don't have to register to get the vaccine. Second many of these illegals come in without any documentation at all. They can just say they are John Doe. Third, citizens of this country are afforded the freedoms that the constitution provides. Illegal aliens don't. They can be barred entrance into the country for not having a vaccine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit