I Like A Girl From Kingdom Hall Please HELP!!!!!!!!

by kennylazo1 31 Replies latest social relationships

• Simon
    Simon
    you write like an ignorant, uneducated racist

I think that's a bit harsh and unnecessary - you're reading a lot into a word without knowing anything about the person or how people talk in their locale.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

"... say stuff so she can see that I was zealed or something..."

Right, right, yeah, because getting baptized and pretending to be well "zealed" is how you get the JW girl - am I right or am I right 😉

You sound like you attended the Zoolander School for Kids Who Don't Read Good.

How old are you?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Time to take a hint there fella. There is nothing to be confused about.

Advice: Move on.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    Simon: Maybe we need a section for teens (or pre-teens).

Dumb people ask?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Another problem to take note in teen years 4 is a huge difference ie. 16 year old boy infatuated with a 20 year girl.

Most of the time this presents a problem, now if the guy was 20 and the girl is 16, that somehow changes the social dynamics for there are a lot of girls wanting to hock up with someone slightly older than themselves.

ie .... By best friend in my old Hall married a girl who was only 16 and he was 20.

• kennylazo1
    kennylazo1

Thanks to all who responded. I would not have posted this on here, but you guys are the only people that can probably help me out because most of you were jw's and people at school do not really know how things work in the organization.

• blownaway
    blownaway

Stay away from Witness girls unless you want to be in the cult for the rest of your life. I lucked out and married a wife who followed me out. But I know of many who left husbands to stay with the cult. Chances are very high she will only date you if you reach out to be a MS and then move to Elder. Just stay away.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Take care Kenny, your young you've got lots of time to seek out an appropriate partner.

and really you should think about escaping this dangerous immoral religious cult.

Jehovah has nothing to do with false Prophets, sinful corrupt men made this organization for themselves, its not being guided by Jehovah whatsoever.

• blownaway
    blownaway

No 16 is not acceptable for a 20 yo. Ever hear of 16 will get you 20? Just get your life fixed to fade out and move on. You will be so glad you did or live a life of regret.

• kennylazo1
    kennylazo1
    By the way @finkelstein and everyone else. Do you guys believe in Jehovah?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit