What’s Wrong With President Biden?

by minimus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

He is such an idiot, in 3 years he will not remember he was president.

In three years WE MAY NOT REMEMBER HE WAS PRESIDENT.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-biden-rescind-sole-nuclear-capabilities

Let’s get real! Joe Biden, Jr., MUST NEVER, EVER get his hands on the NUCLEAR ICBM CODES!!! | image tagged in joe biden,biden,creepy joe biden,election 2020,presidential race,presidential election | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

• minimus
    minimus

Hunter knows and would never tell.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

redvip2000,

true if you hate your country and the West and want it destroyed, vote Democrat, which in Europe would be similar to the marxist and "moderate" parties.

• oppostate
    oppostate

Well, I think Joe is doing a great job, and yes, his age is showing, but I would much have preferred Bernie in the Whitehouse! And for the record, no, my tv did not fall on my head, and I prefer MSNBC News rather than CNN.

• minimus
    minimus

Doctor Ronny Jackson, the former doctor for Obama and Trump and now a Representative, is pleading for the President to get evaluated and tested for his mental issues, now! He says it’s so apparent especially after the CNN town hall, that Biden has severe mental issues.

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

I love paying more for gasoline groceries and taxes Biden is doing great.

• minimus
    minimus

Lol only someone STUPID would say that.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    Well, I think Joe is doing a great job

Which part? The trillions of dollars spent of money we don't have? Or the debacle at the border of hundreds of thousands of people pouring in in an uncontrolled manner?

• minimus
    minimus

Really, even Dems I know get uncomfortable talking about him.

• Jazzbo
    Jazzbo

He's a senile, mean spirited ego maniac who is being directed by hard core Leftists. It's obvious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit