What’s Wrong With President Biden?

by minimus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I’m not even talking politics. It’s about mental health. Biden has cognition issues. His handlers kept him away from dealing with media for a reason. Sad to say, every week he seems worse.

• oppostate
    oppostate
    honestly it’s embarrassing watching the Commander In Chief flail away like he does. It’s pathetic.

@min, The one CiC who was flailing away and acting pathetic was Trump, when he mocked a diabled person. Trumpolini is a disgusting disgrace for our coutry and our democracy.

• minimus
    minimus

Even if Trump did something bad, it doesn’t take away from the fact that Biden looks awful. Sometimes he meanders into some other place and is lost. I’m really saying Biden looks pretty bad mentally. Something is drastically wrong with his brain.

• minimus
    minimus

Opp, try to be honest here. If Trump sounded like Biden does, I would be saying, something is wrong with him. The fact that you are fixated on Trump is too bad. ANYONE that acts the way Biden does is effed up.

• carla
    carla

I think he has dementia, Alzheimer's or some other neurological problem associated with age. If you look back to his speeches when he was young they are like watching two different people. This has nothing to do with what political party one is associated with, he clearly has some sort of health issues.

• minimus
    minimus

Carla, exactly!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

You need to excuse oppostate. Apparently his tv fell on his head while watching CNN

• minimus
    minimus

Lol

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Russia didn't dare to have Military exercises 45 miles off the coast of Hawaii when Trump was our CiC. Hate to say this but Putin is a stronger leader than Biden the "puppet" .

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Trumpolini is a disgusting disgrace for our country and our democracy.----- Yep this guy thinks we (USA) are a democracy. We are a Republic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit