Watchtower President Dies From COVID-19!

by Atlantis 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

I am very sorry and apologize. The article was sent to us by a member of this board. I trusted them.

I am so very sorry. Perhaps Simon could delete the post to save confusion.

Petra!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Fink, those comments are in really bad taste.

Yeah I'm little embarrassed , but I couldn't help it.

Citing that these men have inadvertently killed thousands ........ummmm ???

I apologize unreservedly ........ a little........ sorta

All I can say is that Jah works in mysterious ways.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

No confirmation, hold the press.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It wouldn't be surprising for the GB heads to hold back this information being that the guy was a top noted righteous member of the organization.

Remember the JWorg said that Jehovah moved the organization out of Brooklyn New York because he foreknew that this virus was coming.

Jah isn't suppose to let that happen.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Petra, you have nothing to apologise for. This board is indebted to you for your huge contribution. It was a juicy morsel whilst it lasted.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

And the new President of the Watchtower Corporation and JWorg. will be........

Ta Daa ...... Steven Lett.

Stephen Lett Blank Template - Imgflip

Commonly known by his associated peers as Daffy Duck

Happy Daffy Duck Pic - DesiComments.com

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

These online so-called journalists (and their proof readers/editors) simply cannot write or spell English.

Whats up with that? Even reputable newspapers like The Daily Express have online pieces with appalling grammar and don’t seem to fact check even basic details.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That's what you get for totally isolating yourself from this. You rely exclusively on isolation, you cut yourself off from the germs that exercise your immune system. Then, if something (and I do mean anything, even a virus that usually causes the sniffles) gets in, you can get much sicker and die from it. I think most of this "second wave" is going to be from those who were totally cut off.

Not to mention, it serves them right. They all deserve to get sick--not only to prevent them from making worse doctrines, but as punishment for the bad doctrines they have created and maintained. They are better than god? I don't think so. Common sense rules, and when you ban that, you are asking for trouble.

And I wonder what they did as a second line of defense, which I feel is more important than the first. Cutting yourself off from a virus only works until it doesn't. At which point, the outcome depends on your immune system. With proper nutrition and supplements, along with "exercise" of your immune system, this can amount to nothing. A tiny exposure to coronavirus with a strong immune system means the virus is defeated without doing anything (even creating a full infection--it never gets the chance). Keep that up, and you build immunity--at which point, even a full blown exposure will not be able to make you sick. But, cut off your immune system from nutrition and exposure to regular germs, and you can die.

Not to mention, these idiots were at the top of a religion designed to harvest coronavirus fighting energy to enslave the whole planet. Instead of fighting the virus, they are working toward a mandatory vaccine that comes with RFID chip, making it totally illegal worldwide to criticize it (even if such are valid), and the end of making us all into greys. No wonder they are getting sick at the tiniest exposure--and I hope this virus spreads through this virgin territory where no one is resistant and nutrition is non-existent. As I work at a supermarket and get regular tiny exposure to the virus every time I work (plus take various supplements to build a strong second line of defense), I am at very low risk of even getting this virus at all.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

If this story is unconfirmed or untrue, the thread should be locked.

Does anybody have any confirmation that this is true?

• Simon
    Simon

We'll await more news, right now it seems like this is a hoax by someone.

No harm in being fooled, I think most people showed the right response of feeling bad for anyone that does die of this virus rather than rejoicing at someone's death, if it were true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit