Watchtower President Dies From COVID-19!

by Atlantis 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
  • cofty
    cofty

Sorry to hear that.

I'm guessing Robert Circanco's role was president of the legal corporation rather than 'spiritual'.

I wonder how much contact he had with GB members. The accomodation blocks at Warwick would be an ideal environment for infection.

• sir82
    sir82

Wow!

Ciranko was pretty prominent on the JW broadcasts, did several of those "morning worship" videos that were posted there. He was on not that long ago.

Didn't the WTS fully & completely lock down all Bethel facilities, at least in the US? No tours, no visits, no Bethelites allowed to leave the compound. No one in or out. The idea was to keep COVID-19 out of Bethel.

Article mentions that 12 people had contact with him and are isolated. Who did those 12 have contact with? Are they isolated too?

If the corona virus got into the Bethel compound anyway, and hundreds or thousands of Bethelites were freely mixing thinking that it was safe, there may well be hundreds of cases there in a week or two (well, those cases would be there now, but would not be symptomatic for a while yet).

EDIT: Just noticed that the article is from April 27. So if there are COVID cases in Bethel, it ought to be very apparent by now.

• Nikolaus
    Nikolaus

I wonder who the twelve other quarantined persons are.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes some good news, someone from the top criminals who run the WTS/JWorg. bit the bullet.

Come on Covid 19

Go Covid Go !

• sir82
    sir82

Fink, those comments are in really bad taste.

Ciranko had family & friends.

Have you read how COVID affects human bodies? No one "deserves" to die like that, and calling it "good news" is ghoulish to say the least.

• John Redwood
    John Redwood

The Stuffpost website is a fake-news website.

Their WordPress theme is an Envato market template theme in which they never even bothered to change the name of the sample news site "Stuffpost."

Seems like they are having some fun though. Curious why they selected Ciranko and the JWs.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

The item is dated April 27th. If it were true, there would have been an official statement by now.

@John Redwood thanks for pointing out the lack of reliability of the source.

• Youngaposthate
    Youngaposthate
    Another one bites the dust
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

John Redwood (above) seems to know of these people. When I seached I only found what appeared to be a legit site, but no mention of our story .

They claim that JWs announced it , but nothing on their site . I agree with Barbara Anderson. I will hold off repeating this rumour until confirmed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit