I am a Watchtower survivor

by Sour Grapes 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Anna Marina you were in the Mysoginy Zone. Where males know all and do all except clean toilets, vacuum and dust. To all us survivors of the wt. good luck to all and have a happy holiday. Still Totally ADD ps. I hope I spelled mysoginy correctly.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Hi Still Totally ADD

Took me time to realise they were mysoginists (if it's wrong I spelt it phonetically using a soft 'g'). But I suspect now that one of the power elders was seeking to encourage me to clean the toilet when he said:

"Oh I love cleaning toilets, I get such pleasure putting my arm right in, deep down and going up the bend and round the bowl." I just stood there looking at him. I took it at face value, that he really did enjoy doing that. I left puzzled.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Hey, that's a really good descriptive term. I think I'm going to adopt that as well. Thanks!

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

When I was an elder I always cleaned the toilet to show how humble I was. I did not stumble and I did not bumble for you see I was so humble. Most elders cracked the whip over the sisters to keep the pace of sweeping and dusting up. Oh the good memories of being a slave of the Watchtower.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Better a survivor than a servitor.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Here's what I survived as they threw me out (I'm Marina on DTT):-

Tartarus

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

'Oh I love cleaning toilets, I get such pleasure putting my arm right in, deep down and going up the bend and round the bowl'

Oh Marina poor you. Years of therapy right there. Not you, u-bend guy!

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Xanthippe if you go to 22:50 on my YouTube you see his silhouette. He took the lead amonst the 5 elders who threw me out.

JW Elder Confesses 50% He Says From The Platform Is Rubbish

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Will do and you. Glad you like the little tank

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Yes, it sounds so much better than saying I was a Gullible Fool.

Doc (who is also glad to now be a WT Survivor!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit