Had the craziest dream that my wife Disassociated from the JW cult

by goingthruthemotions 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

what a crazy dream, it was so cool....she came to me and told me she DA'd from the cult. I was so happy in my dream. When i woke, it took me a few seconds to realize it was only a dream and that she is still brainwashed.

Man, if wishes were horses..then dreamers would ride.

• justangel
    justangel

I have quite a few of those dreams myself, except it’s me DA’ing and feeling free as a bird. Then wake up to reality again to drag through another day being around brain dead robots.

Well.. big RIP to both of us I suppose. Same feelings but different point of views. You’re not alone, my friend

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

GTTE

Let's hope your dream is prophetic.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Since 1995, wen my PIMO started, I had intensive dreams. I think it is a part of the proces of fading. "It's a thing", we say overhere.

Even dreamed once up on a time that I was in the grave of St Peter, beneath the Vatican, when just Armageddon started. I was at the wrong time at the wrong place.

G.

• Jakestorm
    Jakestorm

Why would you say that the Jws are a cult? Isnt scientology a cult? Stop venting your anger on unnecessary things.

Respect other religions that the way everyone does.

Thanks

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

JWs use physiological manipulation and coercive control as cult's do.

JWs do not respect other religions they view them as the work of the devil and discribe them as a harlot Babylon the great and will soon to be destroyed.

• Jakestorm
    Jakestorm

Dont all Cults do that? Others are more physical and violent and coercive might not even be the word we can use for them.

Any other religion also does not also like them being trifled upon. Also as far as i know all religions have some sort of end that comes at the end of their teachings. So all in all its just the same but labelling it and singling it out is just wrong.

Thanks

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

the phrase we use on here isnt cult ( any more )...

its " Conservative Christian Sect "

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

gttm

Hold on to that dream because I know that dreams sometimes do come true.

When I was a teenager, I often dreamed of someday being free of the wt organization. Being able to live my life on my own terms. Imagine!

It took nearly 50 years but my dream is now my reality!

just saying!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I haven't recalled actually dreaming the same about my wife while I was asleep.

But I daydream about her waking up to the truth and leaving JW's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit