Has Anything Positive Come Out Of This Coronavirus Isolation For You?

by minimus 39 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Simon, those are BEAUTIFUL DOGS!

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Yup wine and song! I’m still working on the women part!!

• millie210
    millie210

I haven't been late for anything in 4 weeks!

(a joke I heard that made me laugh - thought Id share)

• Simon
    Simon

If one positive thing does come out of this lockdown it might be that everyone should be a bit more relaxed.

If someone's dog or child interrupts a meeting, it's not "unprofessional" in anyway - it's the best thing ever and should be seen as being totally natural.

We should all relax more instead of worrying if we're meeting some sterile standard of behavior that is expected ... for reasons that no one quite knows.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Jp1692, they haven’t contacted you because they are afraid of what you “know” and may tell them. Life is quieter for me and Mr. Biahi, but we are both essential and are working full time. But we are saving money because nowhere to go and spend it! We miss our grandkids! We see them only from a distance, like on Easter, we watched them hunt for eggs outside. It was so cute, they are 2 and 5.

• Realbavman
    Realbavman

Yes, I've taken up trail running and am getting into pretty good shape.

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

I have made a few bucks in the stock market. In time it will make me even more.

• minimus
    minimus

You have gotten in pretty good shape? Good for you, it’s been tough trying to be good in that area.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

There is less traffic now.

Rub a Dub (the new Rub a Dub, version 2.0)

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

Scale says plus 10. That is a positive...of sorts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit