Those members who passed away

by Gorb 53 Replies latest jw friends

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

Englishman

Joined 21 years ago

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I was just thinking about Blondie. I believe she retired from this ex-JW internet stuff due to poor health, either her husbands or hers or both.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Don't tell me Englishman has passed on? No. Sorry I'm only here for a day or two after not posting for many years.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

James Woods was a good poster too, and he knew Ed Dunlap from time at bethel. He was unwell a number of years ago and not heard from him since. Six of nine too, if I remember the name right, was an artist (or designer?) who was unwell. Farkel of course, died a few years ago. Hilarystep - don’t know what happened to him either. Little Toe is doing well. I met up with him last week. Don’t know what happened to Marvin Shilmer either, who was involved with AJWRB and helped set up Lloyd Evans too. Maximus? Don’t know. Narkissos is still active elsewhere in French - a huge loss to this forum, as well Leolaia, peaceful Pete, and others. And one of my favourite posters Hamilcarr disappeared without trace. I miss Jgnat too. Plus there’s the whole Scottish crowd have moved on: passwordprotected, ninja, Hoboken, and others.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Leolaia's posts should be collected and printed in a book, they were that good.

• Ding
    Ding

I miss Moshe.

He left several years ago.

Not sure what's happened with him since.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Leolaia's posts should be collected and printed in a book, they were that good.

Agree. In fact JW.net could publish a book with her's and some of the best and it would be fascinating. A real keeper.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Happy Dad Onacruise was a mod, too, no? Sounds like he was much loved by all, I read a tear jerker post by his nephew. Sadly passed on like Min.

I miss Blondies great reviews and "steadying" influence on here. A great lass.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I did a search of the forum and can't find anything about Mike Hooper dying, can anyone help?

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

FlyingHighNow passed away a few years ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit