Still here.

by Lee Marsh 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Lady Lee;

You were instrumental to my waking-up in the winter of 2006-07.

When I came across Cal Lehman's website Towerwatch.com. I remember browsing through his site with a pounding heart almost in a panic realizing 'I shouldn"t be here""

No fireballs came for me.

Going on Cal"s forum and finding links to this forum.

This forum is where I seen your threads about Mexico vs. Malawi. Learning of who Ray Franz was and Crisis of Conscience and In Search of Christian Freedom.

It was the winter of 2006-07 and realized I wasn't going nuts with cognitive dissonance,,,,,but there was a vast amount of lurkers have questions and doubts about the Borg,,,,just like me.

• LV101
    LV101

Indeed you're a survivor -- so happy for you and here's to a healthy life again, Lee.❤️

• Dagney
    Dagney

Congratulations indeed Lee for your all clear diagnosis!

Continued healing and recovery.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Well done, I didn't expect the story to go like that as an infrequent member I hadn't heard about it.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Lady Lee is what rightfully should be called a legend here.

I cannot think of a more appreciative term.

To think she has been granted more time on this earth can only be for good.

Cheers to Lee 🍷

Ozzie

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

Your personal story of your fight is so inspirational. I have read many of your insights in the past and missed you when your health deteriorated - so glad to hear you are on the mend, it was such a struggle for you through the covid/medical issues that prevailed. In my area, it is just as bad, even now although restrictions have lifted, there are still surgeries cancelled, doctors online and virtual now, and have to wait in line for a clinic appointment.

To know what struggles one has to go through today is so foreign to us, we have become our own healers and now really have to listen to our bodies to make us well.

Good to see you back, I hope this gives you some relief and interaction with the board. Your picture shows you are enjoying life again in all its facets. (Milkshakes on the menu!)

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Glad to see you back. Glad you're ok now.

• titch
    titch

Lady Lee: I greatly admire and respect your tenacity and courage in life. Best Regards...Titch.

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

@ Beth Sarim I am so glad that I was able to help even in a little way.

Thanks top so many of you who have wished me well and congrats. Thanks for even remembering me.

Not dead yet @ ozziepost so save the legend status

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Will living legend do ? 😁

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit