Why continue to suffer??

by Tigerlove 29 Replies latest jw friends

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I think in order to live like a JW once you have woken up requires an awful lot of venting to be able to maintain your grip on your sanity and reality. Most probably love their wives very much but cannot find it within themselves to break her heart by being honest.

Personally, as a woman, I prefer honesty in matters of personal belief.

• DJS
    DJS

Stalker?

Take a number and queue up.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Oh come on, you desperados, there are probably enough stalkers to go around. Sheesh!!
  • DJS
    DJS

@sparrowdown: "Oh come on, you desperados, there are probably enough stalkers to go around. Sheesh!!"

Yeah, but most if not all my stalkers hate me.

• Bonsai
    Bonsai
    I'm pretty sure she has her eyes on Bonsai. It has been said, evidently, that he's the sexiest man west of the Mississippi. Sorry Tigerlove, I'm already taken.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The clue might be in the handle.

Tigerlove might mean tiger-love (cue Barry White) so who has a tiger as an avatar ???

• Tigerlove
    Tigerlove
    Guys, I'm only stalking one person. I know person in real life. We found him on her about 5 months ago. He's been doing a lot of discrete things on here. Some that I wish I didn't know.
  • talesin
    talesin

Tigerlove

unless you want him to know who you are, would suggest you edit that last comment - you have 30 minutes to edit.

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

Bonsai means "tiger warrior" in Japanese!

Oh, oops, it actually means "cultivated tree on a trey". Damn!

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

Tigerlove,

I think that before making such statement it would be fair that you tell us if you are married and give us a bit of background on your particular situation. Is easy to pass judgement on each situation without knowing it fully.

It comes down to cult indoctrination. Zana is completely right. The person you are bashing is not your real spouse. You know this from previous experience. The fact that our wives seem to put their false faith ahead of their relationship, does not automatically make them unappreciative. You need to do some more reading on cults and cult indoctrination.

In my personal case, my wife and I have a relationship of 17 years, 15 of which were spent in a honeymoon-like state, even after two children. Our relationship and the way we treat each other has been the envy of the congregation. Several people have come forward to tell us or our relatives that we looked madly in love with each other. Neither God, the WT or the faith was ever credited for this by any one of us. It was just love, true love.

Would you be so selfish as to toss that aside in the name of a man made religion that does not mind stealing spouses away? I don't think anyone in the right mindset would ever do. Is the cult personality. I would have personally preferred that she had found another man and left. At least I could have said that may be I made a mistake or she made a decision on her own.

We live with the hope that things will change and we can go back to our happy life because we can not imagine our life without our real partners. As sparrowdown said it, venting helps carry forward.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit