Only 144,000 saved in 2000 years?

by LevelThePlayingField 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• apalro
    apalro

Everybody who has died will be resurrected. There will be the 1000 year reign of Jesus when everybody who died before Armageddon will get to learn about Jehovah, his qualities, his commandments, his standards, his ways and his heavenly government kingdom and the 2nd system he has in store. Because Jehovah God is fair and just. He is giving a chance for all of those who have died without knowing Him or know the true relation and teachings. This time they will get to know him i the 1000 year reign with SATAN GONE AND OUT AWAY FOR THE TIME BEING. At the end, there will be a test to see if they choose to follow Jehovah and serve Him or not. It is prophesied by Jehovah that there will be many who will still choose to believe or just choose not to out of fear or whatever they may be feeling.

When reading the scriptures correctly and meditating on them and studying them... you will discover it is not just "hell or heaven" nor is it just "144,000 saved". There is this system of things that we are in now that is close to its end and we are under Satan's control. We will face Armageddon, those who DID LIVE TO SEE ARMAGEDDON HAPPEN AND DID NOT FOLLOW/SERVE JEHOVAH AND TAKE TO THE TRUTH ...will be destroyed. Please read that again. It means if we did not live by Jehovah God's commandments right up until the end and we live to see the end come... we do not get saved.

Then there is the 1000 year reign of Jesus Christ, Jehovah God's son. With the resurrection of all who died before Armageddon and didnt live to see it happen and didnt have the opportunity to know Jehovah or accurate knowledge of bible truth.

Then we will have the 2ND SYSTEM OF THINGS. Which is the Earth, yes those who made it will live on EARTH (NOT HEAVEN), in an "Earthly PARADISE"... *drumroll* under God's ruling. It will be ruled with God's Heavenly kingdom in the heavens. So wicked people, things, no death or sicknesses or wars, etc will be on Earth in the 2nd system of things.

The 144,000? Those are the ANOINTED ones God has chosen to rule with HIM and Jesus Christ IN HEAVEN, in GOD'S HEAVENLY GOVERNMENT KINGDOM. Not under human's governments. God has chosen people through out time for a heavenly calling to be CO-RULERS. Either one, whether as a co-ruler in heaven or everlasting life on earth - is an honor.

Also, just because one is baptized or even anointed - does not mean we are saved. That depends on our own effort until the day we die. I repeat we are not automatically "saved". Even anointed ones as heavenly co-rulers, have to endure and remain faithful until the end. If either one fails to do so, they lose their place in paradise and/or heaven. That is Jehovah God's call, not our own to say. In the end, Jehovah will determine. We will all face Jehovah.

Scriptures are easily misinterpreted or changed due to people's fear and/or to their own benefit so they can do what they please without guilt and teach others the false teachings to doom them as well. Jehovah's commandments are His commandments and they remain the same and stand for all of time whether people take it out of scriptures or not and whether it makes people mad or not and whether false leaders teach them or hide them.

There is no hell, just eternal death. There is heaven, but we are all not going to heaven when we die. There is anointed 144,000 to go to heaven as co-rulers and there is the 2nd system of thing Earth ("Paradise") for the saved who EARNED their place there due to their faith and obedience to Jehovah God and ALLLLLLL His Commandments. Not just some they picked and chose.

• Listener
    Listener

Apalro, if your thoughts are from the bible, could you please support them by including a scripture for each of those claims?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Simon2 years ago2 years ago
    I think some estimate well over 200,000 early Christians were martyred.
    The WTS decides that a large proportion of those must have been fake and died for their fake beliefs.
    But all their guys now are 100% legit. Yup.

Yup. I think Nero martyred 40,000 in one purge alone.

But if you happened to be at a conference at Cedar Point, Ohio in 1929 you're automatically in, no matter if your the biggest sod out there.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

We must remember there are many replacement, yes for some unknown reason many became ordinary earth people (paradise earth) but this bring up another question, those that were part of the anointed and screwed up when did it happen(before or after their death) and what will happen to them??? I just love the stories in the bible, a lot of cloak and dagger stuff...

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Apairo, ask your study conductor Will everyone who has died be resurrected in the new system? She will say Not everyone! I was taught that some will be resurrected and others won't.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Yes those who are not in their memorial tombs will not be resurrected. Also those non-JWs alive at Armageddon will not be resurrected

Those not in their memorial tombs include Adam, those destroyed in the flood and Sodomites ....all destroyed forever

Nifty

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Apairo,

Why would I think that the WTS has the authority to interpret the bible at all.

The [Christian/Catholic] bible has been around for almost 2000 years. Why would I think some johnny come lately organization like the Watchtower Tract Society has the authority to even suggest that Jesus choose them?

I say Catholic because the bible is a Catholic book. Fact.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Non JW doctors who are alive at Armageddon are lost forever. But if they die a day before the tribulation begins will be resurrected and given a chance at everlasting life

Timing is everything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit