New here...

by Jacobi 23 Replies latest jw friends

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Welcome friend. Yes we're a mix of different political opinions, some theists, some atheists yet we manage to all get along (most of the time)

• flipper
    flipper

Hello Jacobi ! Welcome to the board ! . As Desirous said we aren't near as judgmental as JW's here. I was born into the JW's and escaped at age 44 back years ago. I also lean to the left politically so you are not alone- there are some of us here on this board. Take care friend, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• steve2
    steve2

Welcome on board. There's no membership here so you don't need others' approval. It's perfectly okay to advance an unpopular idea or view. Just remember that everyone here is free to question and comment. It can come as a surprise to some that there is tolerance for differing opinions and you don't need to apologize or "warn" us. Equally, in some instances, you'll find some who might take your views to task - but, provided posting rules are followed - that's okay.

As you'll see from the above posts, you'll also find a large number of decent and kind posters.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Welcome friend!

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    I might rub some of you the wrong way because of my views on different things like politics.. I am not a Trump supporter at all and neither are most people in my country. In fact, I am pretty left-leaning :grinning:. I also take a live-and-let-live view on the org; I think it is mostly bad, but some seem to need the stability it offers. I hope I am still welcome here

If you ask me, you're rubbing the right people the wrong way. Welcome.

• never a jw
    never a jw

"I might rub some of you the wrong way because of my views on different things like politics.. I am not a Trump supporter "

How could you say that? Trump is the best president the world has ever known. Scratch that, he is the best human! You are out of your mind!!

Welcome... I guess

• Jacobi
    Jacobi

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

• Sliced
    Sliced

Welcome Jacobi. Don't worry about your political stance etc here. Focus on the topics that interest you the most. Enjoy your freedom and never feel you have to conform to any one group (that is the JW way of thinking) You are free to express yourself here with no judgement.

• VW.org
    VW.org

Welcome Jacobi. Looking forward to reading your comments. Yes there are all sorts of people here with different opinions. As they say opinions are like a**holes. Everyone has one. As far as political persuasion, it does not matter. Keep to topics that interest you.

Enjoy.

• James Jack
    James Jack

Let’s hear about your story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit