Marrying yourself is now a thing....

by James Mixon 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Londo111
    Londo111

Young People Ask: Should I Marry Myself?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I was thinking the GB may feel this is a good idea, remember they have encouraged the RF to put off having children, so this arrangement will fit right into their scheme. But the only problem if a sister become pregnant and she tell the brothers, it was a miraculous birth just like Jesus...A dilemma for the bro's, is she crazy or she had a sleep over with a horny archangel....

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Imagine gettting caught in a secluded place in the backseat of your car.

Rub a Dub

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

I would worry I would say someone else name when in the heat of the moment. Boy, that would be awkward!

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I was thinking the GB may feel this is a good idea, remember they have encouraged the RF to put off having children, so this arrangement will fit right into their scheme. But the only problem if a sister become pregnant and she tell the brothers, it was a miraculous birth just like Jesus...A dilemma for the bro's, is she crazy or she had a sleep over with a horny archangel....

You know, I may be with you on this one. Thinking on gay JWs who don't want to marry anyone of their opposite sex, this may be their perfect solution.

• sir82
    sir82

There once was a man from Nantucket.....

• Simon
    Simon

I think "mental illness" is increasingly a thing.

• sparky1
    sparky1

At first I thought this was a 'tongue in cheek' topic and found it to be quite humorous! It turns out that it is a REAL thing. The technical term for it is: SOLOGAMY.

• Tempest in a Teacup
    Tempest in a Teacup

Ow, this made my day!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

This marrying yourself will go well for people with split personalities. 😜

Y'all know what is also one of the new trends??? People that do not know whether they are male or female!!!😳

This modern society sure is spewing out some screwed up people!!!🙄

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit