April 30, 1993

by pistolpete 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

1993 was about the time I left the religion .Then the next few years with the help of the internet I cemented that break with facts about the cult that I would never have known otherwise.

• Doofgrandaddy
    Doofgrandaddy

@ Bluesbrother

Same....

• millie210
    millie210

I guess it could be said, ironically enough, that the internet fulfilled the scripture in Danial 2 "In the last days true knowledge would become abundant"

Thank you internet.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    millie210

I guess it could be said, ironically enough, that the internet fulfilled the scripture in Danial 2 "In the last days true knowledge would become abundant"

Thank you internet.

The internet accepts your thanks! May more knowledge come your way----🖥🖥🖥🖥

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    • millie219

""I guess it could be said, ironically enough, that the internet fulfilled the scripture in Danial 2 "In the last days true knowledge would become abundant"

Thank you internet."

Beautifully said.

Had it NOT been for the 'internet', I would have never known about Ray Franz' books or other such 'helpful' material.

Yes. Denise Hepburg(sp) did a wonderful video sometime ago. She explains wonderfully that the information JW's find out about their 'questionable' past are like ''gifts'' to yourself. Yes. What you find out about the Borg is like a gift to yourself. You ''owe'' it to yourself. That's what John said on his channel ExJwAnalyzer when he was doing videos.

You ''owe'' that to yourself. Gifts to yourself. Whether it's the Borgs' ''sketchy' past, involvement with the U.N., child abuse...etc..Or secret elders' manuals where they enforce ''policies'' on stuff you're not really informed about.

When you learn stuff...it's a gift to yourself. Think of it that way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit