Do you have a Watchtower fantasy?

by pleaseresearch 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Mine involves the WTS losing its tax-exempt status for valid reasons, having most of its money dry up, and having just a handful of crazy-ass loyalists retreat to the Warwick compound to wait out the End of Days in a slow, pathetic decline over the next half-century or so.

Vidiot That is not a fantasy - that is so going to happen....I believe they are actually planning for it as a contingency

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

pleaseresearch15 minutes ago
    Having a paparazzi take a photo of Anthony Morris 3rd on his holidays. Wearing the tightest pair of tight pants known to man. Then running after the photographer, stumbling all over the place. Falling over, splitting his pants and showing the world the old, wrinkled sack that he has.

Pleasuresearch !That is not a fantasy...that is a dream of mine!💕💕💕💕
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ pleaseresearch...

Don't forget the Rentboy. :smirk:

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

AM3 showing the world the old, wrinkled sack that he has? That's not a fantasy, that's a nightmare.

When I was a teenager I used to have a few Watchtower fantasies about some of the yummy mummies in my circuit.

• oppostate
    oppostate

Hmmm... I can't think of any WT fantasies, but I do entertain some other fantasy topics ;-)

==============================================================

I think this guy does though...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5115981974208512/genuine-english-guy-seeking-jw-lady
    http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/uY8gKAyaevaPkg84541wmYjadakl63FNz8ddphReaLIWhCZFVLiKQfnqNfJGOqoNZZ0rUtk3CV28eRfX3PeGkZZMxQ=s100

• oppostate
    oppostate
    Picture yourself, it's the last day of a three day district assembly. Your sitting in a near full to capacity football stadium.

All right. I had to think really hard and I finally could start viewing that image in my mind.

So we're in this International Convention and a group of 100+ exJW's start walking towards the middle of the field where the stage is. One of them carries a portable PA system. They form a circle around the guy with the portable sound system and lock elbows. It looks like a rugby melee of sorts and the guy in the middle starts declaring TTATT quite loudly. Asking rhetorical questions of the audience "Why did boozer Rutherford have two cadillacs during the depression and smuggled illegal liquor during prohibition? How can a faithful and discrete slave be so hypocritical and criminal? Why did the Governing Body have a pedophile Greenlees as a member? Why... (etc.).

Try as they may, Convention Attendants rush to the field and try to get to the guy shouting on the PA system. But the group of exJW's that accopanied him have formed a circle several bodies deep around the guy giving his talk on the portable PA system.

They start playing loud Kingdom Melodies to drown him out and ask the audience to join in singing. At this point another 100+ exJW's who were dispersed all over the seating in the auditorium pull out copies of the speech the guy with the PA is shouting, and begin reading it at the top of their voices in sync.

The convention sound system attendants try raising the volume of the song even louder, and at this point something blows up in the sound box and speakers due to overloading and many folks stop singing since all you can hear is the exJW going on with his talk in the middle of the protective melee, and the other exJW's repeating his words in unison as they read from their printout copies.

As suddenly as this demonstration began, it reaches the end within its five minute duration and like a flashmob everyone of them starts walking off towards the exits. You can hear police sirens approaching outside. And as these demonstrators are walking out--several hundred of them--they reach into their pockets and throw these rectangle pieces of paper like large confetti with the address J W F A C T S . O R G on them. Throwing them up into the air, smiling as they go. Thousands of these confetti papers are flying everywhere.

Wheew, now that's quite a vivid fantasy!

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions
    Yes, that it would go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

mine is on the final prayer when they go on and on and think that many words can get them a gold star, after a reasonable time has passed, to just break prayer protocol and start getting our supplies and heading out the door. Some of the higher ups just go on and on, so Im gone on and away. They are told so many minutes, so i just get up and leave.

• zeb
    zeb

please research: Yes at a big international convention; lots of media attending;..... and my wife..!

and all pedophiles attending struck dead.

• stan livedeath

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit