genuine english guy seeking jw lady

by english_gentleman 50 Replies latest social relationships

• english_gentleman
    english_gentleman

hi, i believe that a lady is put on earth to satisfy the needs of her partner and respect his views in all matters.

i realize some here may consider that old fashioned and not based on sexual equality.

yet a lady and man are not created equal because the lady gives birth and the man must sire many children. if you are a lady under 30 and keen to meet me, willing to cook and breed, then please message me here. please do not contact me if you disagree with my views, we can agree to differ. please also be in london as i have run out of airmiles. thanks, english gentleman.. topic jw male london seeks jw female to breed

• Divergent
    Divergent
    Misogynist alert!!!
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

We know there are women in your KH that fit the bill. LOL

You will not find one here my friend....

But that's funny english_gentlemen.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration
    And women complain that chivalry is dead!!
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Can't tell if this is a joke or serious. 'Breed'? What are you, a cocker spaniel?
  • Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif

english,

Do you think you could give your brain cell aday off if that's the level you think on.

• millie210
    millie210
    english_gentleman
    keen to meet me, willing to cook and breed, then please message me here.

Well with the superb eloquence with which you have baited your trap,...

Im sure you'll catch "something",

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

english- gentleman " Please also be in London, as I have run out of air miles"

The Rebel :- Ha, Ha... an English gentleman would travel to the end of the earth for his love, not expect her to meet him in London, because he run out of air miles"

The Rebel.

• Simon
    Simon
    deleted
  • talesin
    talesin

Now remember, kids, don't feed the trolls! xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit