Ever heard of this angel power?

by blondie 15 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1961047#h=16:285-23:710

We may also safely conclude that angels, God’s spirit messengers, travel at tremendous speeds. Thus once when Daniel began to pray, God dispatched an angel to him in answer to his prayer. This angel, although coming from beyond the realms of outer space, reached Daniel before he had concluded his prayer.—Dan. 9:21.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1966923?q=angels+travel&p=sen

The Bible speaks of an invisible realm in which dwell spirit persons, the angels, much more powerful than man, who are able to travel through interstellar space where there is no atmosphere such as we on earth live in and, of course, they are beyond the need of any air such as we breathe and are not under its influence or control.

(yes speculation by the WTS was out there in the 60's and before)

Yes, in 1976, the WTS said is was no longer safe to conclude that.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1976485?q=angels+travel&p=sen

However, there are some questions that are best left alone. Speculative inquiries merely “furnish questions for research rather than a dispensing of anything by God in connection with faith.” (1 Tim. 1:4) In building faith, what value is there in presenting elders or the Society with such problems as: How fast do angels travel, and how long does it take a spirit creature to travel from heaven to earth?

(I wonder what would happen if a jw would share that gem with another jw in their congregation?)

• rickroll
    rickroll
    Its the old god can do anything BS. How many angels can stand on the head of a pin. LOL To me its like saying how many unicorns can fit in a telephone booth. I know there are not such things as telephone booths.
  • Crazyguy2
    Crazyguy2

Well since according to old jw writings god lives in the Paladese star cluster so how long would it take for an angel to get here would be the more accurate question.

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Thank you once again for another gem blondie.

I'm going to use it tomorrow.

I remember that stuff getting shoved down my throat as a youngster amongst

years of fear regarding ectoplasm.

jtg

P.S. Hilarious rickroll

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

How many dimensions are there? We have 3, but there may be more. Where does that stuff that goes into worm holes end up? Just watched NOVA and radio from Pluto takes 4 1/2 hours each way. They have all those artist renderings, but what is observed happened millions years ago

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Oh Blondie that's precious!😂😂Thank you!!

• waton
    waton

these "angels" are quantum mechanics entangled. ( ant angel ed) instant action at a distance.

• atomant
    atomant

the angels travel up and down the super highways of space known as worm holes everyone knows this derr.

• blondie
    blondie

Nice points all. I really enjoyed the puns and humorous views.

I remembered this being said when I was younger (about 10) and other out of this world opinions (probably born in the mind of "Fred" Franz).

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Angels travel at tremendous speeds--that is, to stop anything good from coming into life or to enslave the whole earth. They travel at miserably slow speeds, or even reverse, for anything good for the earth. Perhaps the next time they try and interfere with anything good before it can come near me, I should give them the biggest speeding ticket they have ever seen, and hopefully hold them up until they are all bound (as they deserve to be).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit