Ever heard of this angel power?

by blondie 15 Replies latest jw friends

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

What were these angels doing when Jehovahs name was taken out of the Bible ?

Why didnt these "Speed of light" mighty angels rescue the JWs that were brutally tortured and murdered in the Nazi regime.

Why dont these angels lift the ban on countries where WT is banned ?

Seems they arent doing a good Job.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Do angels have mass? If not, then they can travel at infinite speeds. Since the WTBS says they don't have physical bodies, I would take that to mean they have no mass and get from one place to another instantly.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

In appearance their form was human, 6 but each of them had four faces and four wings. 7 Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf... 8 Under their wings on their four sides they had human hands. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved.....0They each had two wings spreading out upward, each wing touching that of the creature on either side; and each had two other wings covering its body. 12 Each one went straight ahead.... 14 The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning.

They have 4 wings but only 2 of which work, two are needed to hide their naughty bits. They can only fly in straight lines and apparently get caught up in back and forth patterns. Running on those 2 calf hooves is gotta be worse than high heels, so ya they have some mobility issues.

• SAHS
    SAHS

Perhaps angels wear SCUBA equipment while they fly from the Pleiades constellation to earth. And maybe they get that equipment from Amazon dot Heaven. (Sorry, I couldn’t make it any more religiously irreverent – my brain is currently being massaged by a few bubbly pints.)

• SAHS
    SAHS

“road to nowhere”: “How many dimensions are there? We have 3,

Actually, there are 4: 3 spatial dimensions, plus 1 temporal dimension: Time. (Thus Einstein’s famous term: “Spacetime.”)

• SAHS
    SAHS

“JeffT”: Do angels have mass? If not, then they can travel at infinite speeds.

Actually, according to the proven mathematical principles of Albert Einstein, nothing can exceed the speed of light. That is because the massless particles of light, or photons, manifest as perturbations – i.e., waves – propagating throughout the Higgs field (the quantum particle of which being the Higgs boson). And, as such, they must conform to that maximum speed of the relaying interaction of those Higgs field waves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit