New and Needing Friends

by Sawaveh 20 Replies latest jw friends

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

hello, if you looking for active JW friends, than i would suggest like other have suggested and go to your local kingdumb hall. if your looking to learn TTATT. than you have come to the right place.

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

Sawaveh:

Please know that the witnesses can be very pleasant people, however, if you do go to the hall and you do start a study, ask the following":

- if I am a jw for a time and I do not want to be one anymore, will people in the hall speak to me?

- there is pressure on you to "obey" the elders in the hall as they receive information from a Governing Body in New York. If you are a woman, know that you are a second class citizen who is under the thumb of even a 10 year old male who has been baptized when you go in service ( a male is dominant whereas a woman has to know her place- the husband is head of the house) and if you are single, you will be fortunate if you find a mate in the JW/s - ratio of males in JW og - about 40% to 60% female therefore not enough men and you are counseled not to marry outside.

-If you need a blood transfusion, you cannot take it or you will be shunned

-you cannot celebrate any holidays as they are satanic in origin, no voting for a new president of the USA- Witnesses are neutral in all societies and do not go to war - not a bad thing, but not allowed

-no smoking, no med Maryjane -

-if you want to pioneer - it has been noted in many articles for those who were in full time service, no kids - now they find themselves childless and are older with no support from those unknown kids.

- Look at the recent information re closing down of worldwide work but they are still taking money out of congregation accounts and wanting more

- there are child abuse cases recently they were found guilty and have had to pay millions also there were at least 16 abused that received confidential payments - some as much as $750,000

-The Governing Body is much like the Pope - they are the " mouthpiece" for God on earth. Many JW's look to them for their salvation when indeed, you are your own salvation with your relationship with God and Jesus

-they do not encourage higher education

I do hope you find your way but if you are suffering from emotional issues, please note you may - when you are in the JWs for a long time- find it may not be your answer... we all have to hold onto something so you alone can make that decision, just know what you are getting into

Do your due diligence before jumping into the fire

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    I converted from Catholicism to the JW faith long ago. Shooting down my Catholic beliefs was like shooting fish in a barrel for the Witnesses.

I disagree - it only seem's so from the witnesses extremely limited, dogmatic & unspirtual point of view.

I wish the Catholics would just ask them why the call their god a name a 13 century Catholic spanish monk devised. Also if the RC is sooo demonic why do the Witnesses use a bible that Catholic bishops put togther from the many hundreds of scriptures and decided what was 'orthodox inspired scripture' & what was not. I am not Catholic nor would I promote the faith it's just I don't believe the JW know as much about biblical or christian theology as they perport to & are just conditioned to repeat parrot fashion from their doctored bible.

• Sawaveh
    Sawaveh
    I've read about anti-cult activism and such, I don't believe in JW's being a cult. they're just a tight close knit group of people..but the fact that the man is the head of the house its great to me.
  • Petraglyph
    Petraglyph

https://twitter.com/sawavehvezhhzev

Sawaveh Vezhhzev
    @SawavehVezhhzev
    My name is Sawaveh LuvRawrz Vezhhzev. I'm an independent singer, who writes his own songs. I am a Jehovah's Witness.

https://sites.google.com/site/sawavehvezhhzev/

[JehovahsChosen]
    Hello and welcome to the current, updated, and new website for [JehovahsChosen]
    Let me explain who we are by a little Q&A
    -Who are we?
    We are a Christian sect not related to Jehovah's Witness. However we all agree on God's personal name is Jehovah.
    -Is [JehovahsChosen] a Cult?
    Yes, we are a Cult based on the Bible and it's many translations. We are the best, most correct, most accurate, friendly, and true Christians.

-Do we belive in Karama?
    Yes, yes we do indeed belive in Karma. Do good things and good things will come back. Bad things happen to good people because it's Jehovah's Will and he wants you to learn a lession. God created everything; therefore, he created Karma. We agree on a non-traditional and personalized version of Karma. Karma is a Godess married to Jehovah.
    -Who is the Cult Leader?
    Sawaveh LuvRawrz Vezhhzev
    -Do we celebrate Holidays and Birthdays?
    Of course we do, we love to celebrate, yet we try to limit the amount of Pegan Holidays we follow.
    -Is there a Hell and Heaven?
    Yes there is. Non-belivers will go to Hell. Some belivers might go to Hell once they die. Most [JehovahsChosen] will live forever in Heaven with God, Jesus, The Saints, and other belivers.
    -Do we have a Soul or Spirit.
    We do. We use those terms as if they mean the same thing.
    -How old is our planet Earth?
    However old scientists belive it is.
    -Can anyone join [JehovahsChosen]?
    Yes. Anyone can join our Blessed Cult.
    -Am I God Jehovah?
    No, I'm a self proclaimed Prophet. I belive it is Jehovah's Will for me to become the greatest Prophet
    -What are the followers called?

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sn71cq

Sawaveh Vezhhzev ยท @SawavehVezhhzev

5th Aug 2015 from TwitLonger

Us Jehovah's Witnesses have to be
    Focusing on are studies and prayer,
    Being the best that we can be,

• Sawaveh
    Sawaveh
    lol that was back when I wanted to be a cult leader. I didn't know that twitter was alive anymore.
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

Are you serious? I was a JW for thirty years, twenty eight of those years married to an idiot that I couldn't leave because I was a JW. The man as the head of the house thing totally doesn't work in that situation, although God knows I tried to make it work. I am happily married now to a man who treats me as his equal, he doesn't need the ego gratification of thinking he is better than me. We have been happily married fifteen years.

They just had a thread of a governing body member saying that women don't have a brain as big as a man so they can never be equal to a man. This is nonsense, brain size has nothing to do with intelligence. Why would you want to be in an organization where you will always be treated as less than? This is a religion that deep down hates women.

And they are a cult, educate yourself about cults, howcultswork.com. the JWs meet every criteria, controlling your time, controlling your relationships, claiming to be the only path to salvation, not allowing you to question authority, etc.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Jesus warned us to beware of false prophets and to judge by their fruits. The Watchtower organization is responsible for many deaths, some by suicide and some by outlawing standard medical procedures including blood transfusions, organ transplants and vaccinations. They have broken up families through divorce, separation and shunning.

Try going to a real church which preaches Jesus, not an organization.

Why follow a proven false prophet?

• Listener
    Listener
    Sawaveh - but the fact that the man is the head of the house its great to me.

How is this great for you and what does it mean to you?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    I am never in favor of labeling folks as trolls, but come on, people!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit