greetings- seeking Sacramento/Northern California jws, or exjws

by John Barleycorn 16 Replies latest jw friends

• caligirl
    caligirl

I hope that you are able to locate them. Your daughter should know that you care - don't give up your search.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Welcome to the forum John Barleycorn. You probably should be totally transparant about who you are, your exact story dealing with JW's, your ex, jw family, etc, in order to convince anyone to help you.

By totally, I mean, your name, your phone number, your adress, your age ... the works.

Having said that, I wish you the best to the extent you wish to contribute to your daughters well being and happiness; there are far too many fathers and mothers who are really just selfish.

Please don't take this the wrong way, John. Folks, tread lightly here. You don't know this person, so think hard before you give out anyones personal information.

• Brandy
    Brandy

Andy,

I lived in Sacto as a JW from 1975 to 1978. I knew of two JW sisters that moved to hide from thiier ex's.

One moved to Willits, the other to a town close to there. You had to drive down a very long windy road to get to there. I do not remember the name of the town. Mostly Indians lived there at that time.

These towns were suggested to by the elders.

brandy

• Valis
    Valis

Um Six...do you mean transparent by hiding or transparent by posting all that stuff. I think posting a last name and the last Kingdom Hall they went to might get the ball rolling, but yes your story is important to us and will help clear the way for our Cali folks to maybe help you more.

Sorry about that Six...I'm having a senior moment..*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• John Barleycorn
    John Barleycorn

re: personal info...absolutely no problem about personal information- it is done discreetly

...i'm not really expecting anyone to exchange that kind of information or drop leads, but if anyone is ok about talking on a p.m. basis or email my email is [email protected] and [email protected]

the other thing is i can't post that personal info on the board- i think i've said my peace on what the situation with my daughter is, and my only interest is knowing the state of my daughter's health...i have enough reasons to worry due to what happened in the past- there was abuse, and the present predicament might not be much better (the mother was raped by someone in the jw cong. and it was covered up)

• simplesally
    simplesally

Like people have said, the Lake County area is a great place to hide. My mom lives there, going there this weekend, but she's no help, she slams the door real hard on JWs. The whole area up there including Yolo, Sonoma and Mendocino counties are great for rural hiding places.

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

Hi Im in the sacramento area . My mom did the same thing as i was growing up ....she moved out one day while my dad was at work and we never saw him again till she found out he had cancer and was at deaths door , I was 15 , its where alot of my anti jw feeling come from . it still pisses me off to think about . pm me with who your lookin for and i will help if i can.

I wish you peace my freind

NwS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit